User Controls

Where are we. 1984 or Brave New World?

Greenspam African Astronaut
    One is the Government watching over our every move (1984) and the other is Us monitoring each other.

It's both. You buy a fucking fone and you have to flash the cunt or whatever its called and just install an OS and basic drivers to get shit to work and leave everything else out. But don't ever go into playstore. everything, including paid for games, aps, etc might have a facebook template/system file of sometype because maybe in the future they might utilize in pairing.

Then that file updates and installs Facebook. I mean that's an example of sort, not saying that's how it will be but it and facebook or any other mainstream social ap will do the same shit over time.

How did we allow ourselves to get to this. And it was sooo fucking predictable that some asshat like George Bush would say "If you have nothing to hide you shouldn't fear this". He was talking about Patriot act shit. Like we're all going to come together and become one flavor.

Individuality is lost, Mother Fuckers.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    then go buy a jitter bug phone for your big sausage fingers ill be busy playing clash of clans while youre calling 1800 numbers on soap bottles
    Originally posted by A College Professor then go buy a jitter bug phone for your big sausage fingers ill be busy playing clash of clans while youre calling 1800 numbers on soap bottles

Generation reprogrammed Confirmed.

I'm not going back to tiny because they are forcing us to register now. that's just another way of making us all tiles.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    meanwhile you register your car and your NIS account explain that to me
    Originally posted by A College Professor meanwhile you register your car and your NIS account explain that to me

I can't drive if I don't register my car. It's my main source of bread, Daddy-O

and I chose to do a shit-reg to see if someone brain-dumps info that turns out to be a piece of puzzle from this site.. as at least 2 major pieces have occured (though it took 2 fucking years. Lots of fun in between)
Jump to Top