This is how you spend Halloween

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Playing P.T. now

Wish Kojima would go through with a full featured first person horror game
    P.T. is now my third favorite horror game of all time
    I've never made it this far

FUCK this is a masterpiece, such a shame that Konami went to shit soon after and canceled Silent Hills
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Playing P.T. now

Wish Kojima would go through with a full featured first person horror game

P.T.??

HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Greenspam P.T.??

Public Test of a horror game that got cancelled. Pretty sure it was Guillermo del Toro and Hideo Kojima collaborating too. Everyone was hype af about it, and then Konami decided they'd rather make slot machines than video games.
    The part where you exit the basement door and the far end of the hallway is lit with a red glow and as you approach the window you see the framed photos on the walls with the moving eyeballs ... holy shit, this is one of the greatest horror moments of all time.
    Originally posted by Greenspam P.T.??

Watch this
    now I'm watching Session 9 with my okaa

this is the first time in a loooong time that I have actually celebrated Halloween in any capacity
    What is the PS3 game (maybe 2) where it starts off a guy waking up and then he is maneuvering in an elevator .. reminds me of this game you posted.

kind of first person perspective looking outward.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    https://www.richarddawkins.net/2016/11/i-had-to-take-my-dirty-panties-to-a-rabbi-and-so-has-every-orthodox-jedi-woman/
    Originally posted by Sudo https://www.richarddawkins.net/2016/11/i-had-to-take-my-dirty-panties-to-a-rabbi-and-so-has-every-orthodox-jedi-woman/

AHAHAHAHAHA Page 404

Evolution is messy.
    Our website was recently redesigned, and some older links may have broken. Use the search bar or look around in the menu, chances are you can still find what you're looking for!
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Sudo https://www.richarddawkins.net/2016/11/i-had-to-take-my-dirty-panties-to-a-rabbi-and-so-has-every-orthodox-jedi-woman/

Lanny really needs to make sure word enhancements don't apply to URL.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS Guillermo del Toro and Hideo Kojima collaborating

Jesus that is some dream shit.
    Originally posted by HTS Lanny really needs to make sure word enhancements don't apply to URL.

Ohhhhhhhhhh

I'm so dumb. I'm such a piece of shit. Thanks for pointing that out.

Originally posted by Vitamin G Jesus that is some dream shit.

It almost happened and then Konami fired Kojima-san and focused the company on pachinko machines
    really
    watch that P.T. video I posted
    this was potentially the greatest horror game ever made but the mossad took out Konami and ruined one of the greatest gaming moments all because Kojima is redpilled on the JQ
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal It almost happened and then Konami fired Kojima-san and focused the company on pachinko machines
    really

I'm glad they fired him tho. He's doing his own shit now.
    They should have fired him AFTER Silent Hills
Jump to Top