User Controls

Games I can play that will put me back to the years 2000 - 2006

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I've got Maplestory on the list, what else should I download?
    Is Second Life still on the line?
    Is Stick RPG still around?
    Obviously I'll get Stepmania and Osu! going
    Should I get back into WoW?

I found some people selling crt monitors so I might buy one once my mom runs into some more shekels
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Unreal tournament.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreal_Tournament
    Do people even still play unreal tournament in the year of the lord AD2019?
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Ya you can get the beta for free.
    https://www.epicgames.com/unrealtournament/
    Its fun.
    HTS highlight reel
    All kida depends on what you played back then. For me it'd be like...

WoW Classic (yes you should get back into it... retail is trash though)

Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction

Halo: Combat Evolved (or just go to YouTube and put on the Truth and Reconciliation Suite)

The Sims 2

Power Stone 2 and Jet Set Radio for the Dreamcast

Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles for the GC
    The Sims 2 is newfag shit
    real OG niggas play TS1
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I found some people selling crt monitors so I might buy one once my mom runs into some more shekels

doesn't this make you feel bad
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    and I'm talking about PC games, I want to play these through a CRT monitor while pretending I'm still in the year 2005.
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal in the year of the lord AD2019?

By the way, AD literally means anno domini which translates as "the year of our lord". It's like calling the ATM an "ATM machine". Despicable.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal The Sims 2 is newfag shit
    real OG niggas play TS1

real talk
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    I went back and played all the old games again, and all their addons and standalone sequels, as well as user-created levels. Castle Wolfenstein, RTCW, Quake, Quake2, Hexen, HalfLife, Unreal, RedLine, ReLoad, Soldier of Fortune, KingPin, SiN, Turok, Turok 2, World of Warcraft I and II, Starcraft series, Kiss Psycho Circus, Dues ex, Eternal Wars, GunMan, Heretic, Blood3D, DarkStone, StarWars, No One Lives Forever I and II, Daikata, Shadow Warrior, and a bunch of others. Genuine fun, as opposed to the shit they call the games of today.
    the sims 1 is great for roleplaying a serial drama

Neighbors cheating on their spouses, death, depression, fame, fortune

I made Mortimer Goth quit his job so he could have a midlife crisis and pursue expensive passion projects. His wife had to start bringing home the bread while he stayed awake all hours of the night making gnomes and chemistry experiments in the attic, he would also trash the house and make life hell for his family

They were both too busy to look after the child and she got sent to military school.

And then Mortimer started a huge fire trying to cook and the wife mysteriously died in the flames

Now he was single and ready to flirt with all the women in he neighborhood so he sold the house and got a bachelor pad next to 4 single women.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Highly recommend try RedLine (BeyondGames). Epic fun. You are in various battle vehicles, each with different cool weapons arrays. You can also jump in and out of vehicles you've either captured or discovered, and you also have a personal weapons arsenal. The official ratings this game received are complete bullshit. This is a must-play game, if you like 3D action and very cool graphics.

Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by HTS By the way, AD literally means anno domini which translates as "the year of our lord". It's like calling the ATM an "ATM machine". Despicable.

Itt: big brain who doesn't understand that RAS syndrome is still grammatically correct and proper colloquial English.

Might as well hang yourself tbh
Jump to Top