User Controls

Halloween is boring as fuck

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    It's just an excuse to enjoy spooky media and if you're a kid get AIDs and razor blade infested sugary garbage

I wish I had an abandoned asylum to explore or some "refugee" to torture/murder in a gritty looking basement

*yawn*

I don't even have any alcohol
    Do drugs faggot

is that DXM?
    yes

mixing it with dph is spooky
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal It's just an excuse to enjoy spooky media and if you're a kid get AIDs and razor blade infested sugary garbage

I wish I had an abandoned asylum to explore or some "refugee" to torture/murder in a gritty looking basement

*yawn*

I don't even have any alcohol

You'd get spooked just being out of your house and run home. You'd never make it to an abandoned location.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Halloween is like the least boring holiday. God damn you're fucking weird.
    mixing d x m with DPH you will be spooked in your own house and too afraid to go outside, it feels like being in a horror movie
    Originally posted by mmQ Halloween is like the least boring holiday. God damn you're fucking weird.

Christmas Eve is the greatest holiday, if you have the family or friends to spend it with.
    I loved going to my aunt's for Christmas eve, sitting next to the fire, eating with the family etc
    But now my grandparents are deceased and the family knows that I tried transitioning (aunt is catholic) so idk how well another Christmas eve would play off.
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Halloween is like the least boring holiday. God damn you're fucking weird.

If you have no friends its boring. I had my Halloween festivities yesterday and sipped whiskey while watching horror movies. One of my friends was tripping and it made the whole thing a blast because he'd get scared at everything. The deer head in the original Evil Dead really had him in a fit.
    doing d x m on christmas feels like you're in a christmas movie and if you mix it with DPH it feels like you're in a christmas horror movie

Originally posted by Vitamin G If you have no friends its boring. I had my Halloween festivities yesterday and sipped whiskey while watching horror movies. One of my friends was tripping and it made the whole thing a blast because he'd get scared at everything. The deer head in the original Evil Dead really had him in a fit.

You guys should have done DPH and watched Session 9
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    except you're posting abou \t\\\\ it iyou simp
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal You guys should have done DPH and watched Session 9

been there done that have the t-shirt.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby been there done that have the t-shirt.

lol you've never watched that movie let alone on a deliriant
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

listen to this

Skinny Puppy does trv Industrial
    sounds very TG-esque
    there are only 4 outcomes in a halloween.

either you get treated, or tricked, or you treated someone.

or tricked someone.
    What would a trick be?
    Serious question.
    Like if a bunch of kids came to your door, how would you trick them?
    by scaring them with a william bill Bill Krozbyby dog

Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal What would a trick be?
    Serious question.
    Like if a bunch of kids came to your door, how would you trick them?

deploy your immagination.
Jump to Top