User Controls

Fona 10-31-19

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

Hello everyone.
    Happy Halloween.
    For those of you passing out candy tonight I wish you good fun and responsible behavior.
    For those of you trick or treating I wish you King Size Bars and Orajel.
    I will be at work tonight but Chell will be home.
    I dunno if she will pass out any candy.

I woke up around 9:45 and got all ready for work because I planned to get a washer and dryer today.
    Guess what happened.

Didn't cost me anything either.
    A friend from work had it in the basement of one of his properties and it wasn't being used anymore.
    He was going to just donate it anyways.
    The washer came up the stairs pretty easy but the dryer was a different story.
    It was slightly wider so the banister had to be removed first and when lifting it there was no edges to hold onto, just smooth surfaces and rounded edges.
    Had to hook the feet of it with my index fingers just to pick it up.
    Thankfully I had gloves.
    My friend did the hard part and was at the bottom when taking the dryer up the stairs.
    I dunno how we got it out and he held it at the top of the steps while I went off to find a tool to pop off the hinges to the door at the top of the steps.
    I couldn't find much to use in the dark and ended up using a fork for grilling to get the off and loosen the door.

Anyways its all in my basement now and as soon as I go get some new hoses to hook it up I will be using it.
    I live just a couple blocks from a hardware store.

Welp I must go now and get situated mentally and physically for work today.
    Lady at work is on vacation today so I will be doing Quality Control for the shop.
    Its a pretty sweet gig but we have picked up business and have been doing new things lately so I fully expect a healthy dose of stress today.
    Just because I am good at telling people how to do their job doesn't mean I enjoy doing it.
    Talk to you guys later.
    Happy Halloween

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    tl;dr
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    It's cold and windy here tonight.

Shitty weather for tricker treaters but at least it's not raining.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Good job getting a washer and drier now you cloths won't smell like niggers anymore and you'll save bank.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top