User Controls

had the best nights sleep 3 days in a row im floating on thin air

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    man I've been eating suboxone and xanax only .25 of xanax and it actually calms me down and has made me drink less and at work I don't get worried or flustered by the guatemalens yellings at me, like taking it at night and smoking carries me over to the next day to where I don't feel messed up but I feel chill. I came into work and was bitching about my phone dying and how it better not rain and this older lady i work with thats on my side, because I told her she's my favorite person there actually volunteered to show up to work 5 hours later with her pregnant daughter to pick me up.. I didn't expect her to actually do it, i mean its cold but its not raining so its not as miserable. She shows up with these two slammers and I'm like weeeel so nice to meet your daughters and she's like only one of them is my daughter, the pregnant one obviously... the other one is her girlfriend... she's bi.. and I still could figure out which one was her daughter they were both fat and had the same haircut and glasses and the personality of a potato.. I even thanked them all of them for the ride home and the two dykes didn't say anything.. kinda weird.. but whatever. Whats really strange is the more I try to get fired from my job it just doesn't happen.

ahh yeah and i also pinched this from my dumbass neighbor that traded me suboxone for booze, he's such a dumbass. its a gameboy advanced with doctor mario that I'm going to fence and then buy more suboxone from him

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    do you actually need the suboxone? thought you'd been off the herron for a while
    Originally posted by aldra do you actually need the suboxone? thought you'd been off the herron for a while

I have never needed suboxone or heroin, I've been a junkie in the past but just dealt with the with wd's. I haven't done heroin in over a year. My neighbor has been on it for 3 years (he's prescribed) and still shoots heroin while doing it. The only reason why i got it from him was because we hadn't been talking in a while and he asked me if I could buy him some booze and pay me back later and I was already going to the booze store and figured I'd chill before my date and he told me had just got his new script and I told him to give me suboxone as payment because I wanted to get high for my date and blow some kill with her.

I actually feel bad for the gont because I've literally see him cry when I first met him, knocking on my door while im in my robe drinking coffee if I'd take him to the east side to pawn his tv so he can score.

He's not even a good drug addict, like he is a manager at a store an makes his rent and everything but he can be very needy and in the moment and thats how I can tell he re upped because other than that the dude looks like a wet rat that just does nothing but smoke cigs and play pc games and doesn't even have sex with women. It's quite the quandary aldra.

I've actually have gone out of my way to look out for this gont but I don't let it interfere with what I'm doing. He's a good person just super depressed. We were actually planning on going to go see the locust together for halloween but he pussed out and so i just picked up a shift because halloween is a shit fest in austin anyways.

I haven't done h in over a year and I quit doing tek 4 months ago. I'm willing to do some if the time is right but I dont feel like I need it, I've been working on sleeping and working which is kind of boring but its a different change for me.
    ill sell you mine

im considering going on suboxone but only if I get pick it up at the pharmacy so I can decide how much I want to use and how often
    Originally posted by DietPiano ill sell you mine

im considering going on suboxone but only if I get pick it up at the pharmacy so I can decide how much I want to use and how often

pm me deets
    That's the good gba does it have a backlight??
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's the good gba does it have a backlight??

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood That's the good gba does it have a backlight??

no.. you still want to buy it?
    it has a backlight look around
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby no.. you still want to buy it?

ill ship it over to you if you give me 45 pay pal.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ill ship it over to you if you give me 45 pay pal.

goood deal
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood goood deal

I know ,pm some info. Oh wait but you won't...
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    on xanax, a fucking bomb on could go off and without even flinching you'd still be sitting on the couch with a smile on your face
    Xanax is weak shit I need something stronger with more Punch
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Xanax is weak shit I need something stronger with more Punch

I don't because I'm not a benzo addict like you
    Originally posted by STER0S on xanax, a fucking bomb on could go off and without even flinching you'd still be sitting on the couch with a smile on your face

I was on 8mg a day for 4 years and it ruined my life
Jump to Top