User Controls

Four days until Seattle is destroyed!

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/231575837
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    More like j3ws want attention, as always
    Cant wait.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Op is like fail-santa.
    But nothing ever happens. OP will still be a cocksucking faggot, the world will still be shit, and seattle will still exist.

Oh BTW, OP, look at this

https://niggasin.space/thread/8323
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Admin African Astronaut
    Counting down.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian But nothing ever happens. OP will still be a cocksucking faggot, the world will still be shit, and seattle will still exist.

Oh BTW, OP, look at this

OP isn't a cocksucker tho, sucking cock would at least be him making himself useful, he won't even do that.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian But nothing ever happens. OP will still be a cocksucking faggot, the world will still be shit, and seattle will still exist.

Oh BTW, OP, look at this

The fact that people were suspecting an attack a few years ago is only further proof that something is going to happen
    I wonder what video he linked to
    it's deleted
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I wonder what video he linked to
    it's deleted

That proves it.
    that's crazy that he mentioned the numbers 3 11

somebody here should link to that on /pol, I can't because I'm banned atm and can't reset my ip
    I suspect something will happen, but it won't be as epic as we want it to be.
    It'll just be an explosion in either the football stadium or the space needle which will cause it to collapse.
    I'm hoping though for a nuclear explosion that will take out the entire city and kill over a million people.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal I suspect something will happen, but it won't be as epic as we want it to be.
    It'll just be an explosion in either the football stadium or the space needle which will cause it to collapse.
    I'm hoping though for a nuclear explosion that will take out the entire city and kill over a million people.

I'm hoping that something major happens, that the whole state will go into unmanageable chaos, and that my neighbors are not far from me when it happens, and that it happens in a very noticeable fashion.

But nothing ever happens.

Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country OP isn't a cocksucker tho, sucking cock would at least be him making himself useful, he won't even do that.

You would need to leave the house to suck a cock probably.
    Originally posted by Misguided Russian You would need to leave the house to suck a cock probably.

Not really, he could just put up an ad online, and earn an income for himself and his poor idiot mother.

But that would cut into his video-game playing time.
    You have a pony avatar, you would be the expect on making money sucking dick.
    All workers suck dick metaphorically.

You'd be too good for that though.

For some reason or other.
    This thread needs some fuckin ponies.

Fortunately none of your pics ever show up for me
Jump to Top