User Controls

I had the most evil dream last night

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I was inside a shopping mall and these people were walking around murdering everyone, me and this girl were the last ones alive and so we ran and hid inside this bathroom (which for some reason was a bathroom you would have at your home, so there was a shower idk why that would be in a mall) and the people ended up finding us, they were about to use this ice pick looking knife on me so I told them they could have the girl and I would join them .... suddenly they started raping her and dismembering her body and then she turned into this monster that started killing the people who tried to murder me.
    I ran to the lobby where there were two sets of stairs that you could take to get to the second level and suddenly these giant monsters started fighting each other in the lobby, one of them looked like the fireball creature from mario 64 and when I reached the top lobby I saw this guy who was the colonel/boss/leader of hell itself, he looked like this:

It was one of the most brutal and evil dreams I have ever had

I wonder if it could have anything to do with the fact that I was listening to this album right before I went to sleep ...

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    some other dreams I had

I was a developer at a Japanese studio, I was inside one of the office rooms with about 10 - 15 other people, each sitting next to their computer working on individual bits of the game.
    Then I found myself in this outdoor stadium with thousands of people, some Italian guy started chanting "Heil Hitler!" so we all started doing the roman salute and chanting as well and we decided to declare war on our enemies and bring about the 4th reich.
    Will you write my papers for money
Jump to Top