User Controls

Why do people even go to clubs

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i mean what is the point?
    They should go to museums

https://niggasin.space/thread/46502
    I could never understand people and still dont. All of awarsaw Social events for instance the real ones that attract people and occur friday or saturday center wround going in some big group or line at mid ight to some fuking club. I just didnt get why? What is the appeal of that? You would be chopping it up with people at a smaller venue like a bar or music club or a live music small time venue and theyd move to some shitty overmarketed millenial infested club. What gives? Like this shit I mean:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/910878025940329/?ti=icl

And why do their events attract so many gays IT homos and chicks looking for benefits?
    HTS highlight reel
    Originally posted by Wariat I could never understand people and still dont.

This actually explains a lot.

You get me dont ya?
    Should I do a video what its like being in jail and prison being autistic? I cant think of w single perosn on youtube covering the topic.
    Or how bout doing time while having all three at once: depression, autism and mile bipolar disorder?
    HTS highlight reel
    What was your autistic obsession when you were actually in prison? Clearly since getting out it's become prison, but what was it before that?
    Getting out of prison.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Now that I got my twitter privileges back, this gave me an idea for a series of tweets related to autism inside prison, which is almost never talked sbout because most autistic people going ot prison are sex offenders or white collar criminals or hackers which most people have less of an intrerest in:

https://twitter.com/szczelec33/status/1189539483106140160?s=21

Imagine waking up everyday and being constsntly irritated by your entire surroundings and having nothing to cope with it except once in a while when someone makes prune and you can get in on their hussle or buy some. But i mean being constantly angry and irritated. Irritated about waking up each morning wt like 5 am, irritated with waiting for the phone time and especislly seeing some inmates cut in line or act disrespectful for it, irritated about someone aksing you dumb quesitons or clewrly tyring on purpose to get under your skin, Irritated with the guards or ing you or going out of the way to show their dominance by syaing stuff like you gotta aks me first or where is my thank you or basically doing snything they can to belittle you and make themselves feel superior.

What gave me an idea to start this tweet was how this guy talks about being in prison with a bipolar disorder, but I have not heard many people talk about going in there with autism:
    https://youtu.be/jZiMImU2Eig

Autism is often characterises by being introvert, uncomfortable with many people around you partivularly loud and abrasive actions, and being obsessed with something. One of my main obsessions while in prison was getting out of prison. My other obsession was figuring out how to get things done in there before these situations occurred. So i would play scenarios in my head how to deal with the administration and other convicts before situations even occurred or before I even had to talk to a CDCR counselor. I never learned how to make knives or shanks in there and luckily I stayed on low levels but I was constsntly obsessed with lewrning how to make one just so I at least knew how to. Or other things of this nature.
    too.dark.to.see Tuskegee Airman
    I went to clubs because they are "cool".

All the teen movies, and film clips, have the club as the cool place to be. There is work, there is school, there are video games, there are outdoor things like bmx and hiking and the beach, there are cool things culturally like rednecks or hood niggers etc. There are all these things that are interesting that are not a part of your life that you try and use to fill a void.

A club has all the cool of hood niggas + beautiful people + cool music + alcohol and just seems to offer social mobility if you can show it off on instagram.

However in real life, clubs are not like this. First, gangsters are violent. They won't hang out with you. Most people are not beautiful models. A lot are no where near that. The drinks are expensive. The people are not having as great a time as in the film clips. It's not a big group of people who all know each other. It's all randoms. A lot of people are there with boyfriend/girlfriend and even if they weren't, going up to strangers and being super friendly and familiar is creepy. Most of the people there are also looking to fill a void. They are not "cool". A lot of super lame nerdy types fresh out of high school wearing cool clothes and acting like they hard with their "boyz" because that is another way to seem cool, by portraying a fake reality to show higher social value.

I went to a club once this year. It was a university organised thing.

I would do it again just for the bucket list, saying I went to college parties.

But it was shit. It was pretentious.

I would probably keep going to clubs not for enjoyment, but a bit like a junkie chasing the dragon, trying to fill a void that exists in my life but appears to be on everyone else's instagram page.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I agree they are seen to be cool or where the cool kdis hang out and chilling out to music can be fun as well as dancing alone here and there for five minutes but what I am getting at is why stay ther elonger thsn five minutes or go st all if there is a line if no one gets laid none of the fems out out and are only users? The success rate or actually even making out or getting laid at the end of the night has to be lower than even deciding to goto starbucks and for everybody i mean.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    to drink and listen to your favorite bands? Thats why I go.. but then I'm really into music and like getting drunk and sometimes I meet cool people and shoot the shit. Plus some of these skanks start buying me drinks and grinding my dick head.

last show I went to was to see the toadies one of my favorite bands since I was 11, I took jedi slut with me ent up getting really high and drunk off free booze because we vip, ent up getting into a fight with some dude over I dont know what to be honest, I think he was bitching that he had to pay to go and shouldn't get in front of him and people had to drag me and him away from each other, the girl I was with was super embarrassed , but she came back literally jerked off during the in a crowd of a few thousand while I finger banged her, then I left went and slept in my car and drove home with her weed and gabapentin in my car and smoke it all. shit was lit fam

Nm
    Originally posted by Wariat Do you seriously see me going to a fucking club?

sure why not girls like fat ugly creepy guys with money, you look like a young harvey (((weinstein)))

you should have a little more confidence in your self or just stick to the ice cream social.

I make 18 year old girls at work make me ice cream floats on the reg, their going to flip their wig once they find out I'm 32 years old and have a daughter closer to their age than mine.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    People go to clubs because they like to sing, dance, pretend, but most of all, because they like to have fun fun FUN FUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUN.
    Originally posted by mmQ People go to clubs because they like to sing, dance, pretend, but most of all, because they like to have fun fun FUN FUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUN.

THEY SHOULD CALL IT FUN FUN FUN FEST!
    I dont see anything fun about being crowded by a bunch of pretentious douchbags.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Wariat I dont see anything fun about being crowded by a bunch of pretentious douchbags.

Stop worrying about them. Worry about yourself and the music and FUN.
    I dont find anything fun about it.
Jump to Top