User Controls

AIDS .. Let's talk about retrodisease

Greenspam African Astronaut
    It never went away.

Lulled into a false sense of security?

Are you old enough to remember commercials running 24/7 like 2 or 3 an hour at times.

That shit was scarey as fuck in the 80s through the 1990s
    Aids commercials?

"Ask your doctor about having gay sex with a nigger"
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Aids commercials?

"Ask your doctor about having gay sex with a nigger"

Canadian boy, that's not funny and stop using my photo as your avatar

AIDS was never cured ..well one or two times but that won't work for everyone and requires painful bone marrow removing.
    Why are you glowing in that picture

What did they do to you
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Why are you glowing in that picture

What did they do to you

Radiation? It's next to OAK airport. Who knows you silly racist guy with photoshop.

Fun Fact: It's the last time Amelia Earhart was seen in the lower 48s
    If you draw a triangle on your forehead I'll use that instead
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood If you draw a triangle on your forehead I'll use that instead

Umm ok?
    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/26/world/asia/hiv-aids-pakistan-ratodero.html
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/26/world/asia/hiv-aids-pakistan-ratodero.html

Hey how much does a fucking bottle of bleach cost

Piece of shit

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    AIDS is only really a concern if you plan on having a brown person's spunk inside of you.

It's actually sad in Africa tho, as these niggers fuck each other in the ass, give each other AIDS, then spread it to women. As a result AIDS, a spunk bourne disease, is primarily a female disease.

And that all makes loads of AIDS orphans.

I've always been so scared of catching AIDS, though even if I did I could just get with one of the many, many Irish women who caught it from getting inseminated by niggers. It's beyond a joke at this stage, and the Irish authorities acknowledge it - AIDS in Ireland would have simply died out long ago - even among gays - if not for Africans moving in with it.

So basically niggers love to fuck each other in the ass, and their women have no standards.
    Dude.. As a person who did African humanitarian.. Did you drop the N word over there much?

Wow.. It's like there are two of you.

Also is it true Irish women are easy? I guess they hate American dudes though?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Greenspam Dude.. As a person who did African humanitarian.. Did you drop the N word over there much?
    When I arrived back to my hotel in Nairobi and noticed my phone was gone ... you betcha.

And when some taxi driver tried to rip me off, again, yeah.

You don't get to hang out in Africa without having to deal with and push back against Typical Nigger Behaviour.

Wow.. It's like there are two of you.
    The racist one and the even more racist one?

Also is it true Irish women are easy? I guess they hate American dudes though?

Irish women are sluts and love sex. They aren't easy though. There's a difference.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country When I arrived back to my hotel in Nairobi and noticed my phone was gone … you betcha.

And when some taxi driver tried to rip me off, again, yeah.

You don't get to hang out in Africa without having to deal with and push back against Typical Nigger Behaviour.

The racist one and the even more racist one?

Irish women are sluts and love sex. They aren't easy though. There's a difference.

So I have to play the good show and dance before getting my knob slobber on and grappling of the hanging boys ?
    Why do the hate American dudes..
    Originally posted by Greenspam So I have to play the good show and dance before getting my knob slobber on and grappling of the hanging boys ?

Wut?

Originally posted by Greenspam Why do the hate American dudes..

Wut?

Is your schiz acting up?
    BTW for the record, and cos I was thinking about it recently, that hooker in Kenya never sucked my dick. The only girl ever to suck my dick was some random Irish slut with various horrible inherited conditions. That cunt made me look healthy. We even compared scars.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Be like Jacob Zuma and fuck bitches with AIDS but it's cool if you take a shower afterwards
    Originally posted by Sudo Be like Jacob Zuma and fuck bitches with AIDS but it's cool if you take a shower afterwards

A shower is a valid AIDS avoidance strategy.

Not even trolling it is.

If you fuck a girl you think has AIDS, wash your dick.

I mean ... duh.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Wut?

Wut?

Is your schiz acting up?

Women.. I have to entertain them with laughter and buying drinks before I get oral from them? Got damn you.

and the is them (Irish Chicks)
    a metrovirus
Jump to Top