User Controls

Like I said

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I am not the only one complaining. Why does twitter allow them and ban me for a single nice ass comment?

https://twitter.com/zealouslyquoted/status/1189033256642965504?s=21
    They also deleted my other or main profile withiut explanation given accept inciting some hateful action or action and ai assume it is precisely because one of these pollack nationalists complained and they all reported me because she tried to smear a jedi by hashtagging his employers and i sinply said we should hire hadkers off the dark web to do the same to her. What the fuk is wrong with twitter to allow these pollacks to roam freez.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat I am not the only one complaining. Why does twitter allow them and ban me for a single nice ass comment?

https://twitter.com/zealouslyquoted/status/1189033256642965504?s=21

I notice he just so happens to be a right wing zionist jedi.

The totse way is that if you disagree with someone, you debate them.

Then call them a faggot, then hold a grudge for the next six months.

And then get along. Maybe.

But of course jedis are just out to line their own pockets, and bona-fide historical investigation is literally illegal when it comes to the 6 zillion.
    But the fuking pollacks are no better. I life with them I see them on a dsily basis bro trust me theyre some of the worse humans you can even think of off the top of your head. I dont even go to bars here or clubs because theyw re worthless to be around.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Also OP you probably got zucced by an AI.

https://tech.slashdot.org/story/19/10/24/1541249/twitter-says-its-better-at-spotting-abusive-tweets-than-users

Most abusive tweets aren't even reported, they're just flagged up by twitters electric jedis.
    They constantly try to call poland west europe or europe and claim their women are not whores who go for foreign dick for one. How can you lie to yourself like this?
    They are basically russia outside geography but claim they are so sophisticated and european with their racist views and all.
    Like I said, you got flagged by an AI - a robot jedi, fool.

Also it's kind of pathetic that anyone would seek to be either west european or non racist.
    Look up the youtube fideo here how they are flat out onbious how they want foreign or west european passports the brawds from here zi mean and in the comment section how in denial they are:
    https://youtu.be/rZZnjxYEhqY

It is funny how the Polish men defend the, and think theyre not really doing what they obvioulsy are stating in the video (in Polish probably to not make their nation look worse or full of gold diggers).
    And lol right away they point fingers at poorer countries or others instead of looking st themselves. In the comment section right away they point fingers at moldova or ukraine (basicslly countries where ls studio was possible).
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Also OP you probably got zucced by an AI.

https://tech.slashdot.org/story/19/10/24/1541249/twitter-says-its-better-at-spotting-abusive-tweets-than-users

Most abusive tweets aren't even reported, they're just flagged up by twitters electric jedis.

Nah twitter has it out for me. They constsntly sided with feminists metoo whores and liberals against me.

Btw it isnt I love jedis or nothing I just dont think Pollacks are necessary better or much diff from them.
    A Polish passport is almost as good as an Irish passport. A Polish passport entitles you to live and work throughout the Eurozone.

You seem to be trying to look down on your countrymen Wariat. Reminder - you aren't American, not anymore.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    twitter makes people retarded.

you should get off that shit asap.

its bad enough seeing that shit integrated into american politics/media
    Originally posted by Wariat Nah twitter has it out for me. They constsntly sided with feminists metoo whores and liberals against me.
    Twitter doesn't know who you are. Your actions are to blame, not some secret agenda.

Btw it isnt I love jedis or nothing I just dont think Pollacks are necessary better or much diff from them.

Poles are a million times better than jedis. Look at how jedis treat palestinians, or any other population they can oppress. Poles have never taken an entire population hostage, or run a giant open-air prison like the gaza strip, or spied upon and betrayed their closest allies over and over, or murdered people for their own ethnic self interest, or declared themselves the master race or the chosen people.
    “ Twitter doesn't know who you are. Your actions are to blame, not some secret agenda.”

What actions? I can do whatever fuking i want to do or say what i want to say just like those fems on there or females. You dont know my actions so what makes you say this? And twitter does have an agenda. How can you say big tech is not liberla or has a liberal agenda?

A million times better? Fuk the palestinians and arabs they are loud and annoying as fuk. Pollacks would do the same to ukrianians if they could just look how their cops constsntly ask if youre from there or where tou from here.
    Again look at anna spysz. She doesnt have a female or feminist or liberal agenda either? To you? Despite straight out saying she believes in a patriachy?
    My actions are no different in being against the pollacks or feminists or rape cry babies on there than their actions toward others boi.
    Prove it then. On my blog i wrote about one of the times they banned one of my usernames with actual proof of what I say. Again even the ass comment i had proof for. So how am I lying and youre right and im wrong and big tech is not liberal or has a pro democratic party agenda?
    Originally posted by Wariat I can do whatever fuking i want to do or say what i want to say just like those fems on there or females

Apparently you can't. And I support Twitter in reminding you of that fact.

Pollacks would do the same to ukrianians if they could

No they wouldn't, and no, they don't.
    Originally posted by Wariat Prove it then.

I bill out at $100 an hour.

Get your mom to send you the money, and maybe we'll talk.
Jump to Top