User Controls

Trump's reaction as he was boo'd at a World Series game.

Vitamin G African Astronaut

and if you haven't seen the whole thing:

He even stopped his regular Twitter stream until the next day. You can tell it really stung him. This is one of his few non curated public appearances, and he got absolutely ruined by the upper-middle class white baseball fans in the stands. He looks like he's about to cry lmaoo
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Vitamin G

He even stopped his regular Twitter stream until the next day. You can tell it really stung him. This is one of his few non curated public appearances, and he got absolutely ruined by the upper-middle class white baseball fans in the stands. He looks like he's about to cry lmaoo

He's a person just like anyone else give the guy a break wouldn't you be upset if you were boo'd like that by a bunch libtards?

You can't please everybody, and let me tell you I know, I have a lot of followers but also a lot of nemesis. It just happens when you're so outspoken and loyal to your bone.
    OMGPLZUNBAN Tuskegee Airman
    I think this would be better discussed in THE LONGEST THREAD ON THE INTERNET! Every one is super chill and respectful over there so bringing up a controversial topic would be better received.

PLus since that thread is going nowhere for a while it will serve as a sort of time capsule we can look back on.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Vitamin G

and what makes you think only upper middle class whyte people go to baseball games? your delusional barriers in thinking and obsession over a man is quite perplexing to me as a straight man.
    OMGPLZUNBAN Tuskegee Airman
    Again, if we could take this discussion to a middle ground like I suggested I think we can all learn from each other and come together.
    but the thing is who cares what a bunch of idiots that pay to go see someone hit a ball and prance around like a bunch of over paid faggots, of course the sheeple that go to these events are huge liberals that support kapernick and the clintons. sports teams on a national level are so stupid.. like "hurrr! we just gotta get in der and do it and we will win this!" its like OH REALLY! WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS?! WE'RE GOING TO TAKE PRIDE AND A FEELING OF ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR SOMETHING WE WERE NEVER APART OF?! I MEAN WE DID BUY THERE JERSEYS AND TEN DOLLAR NACHOS!"

what a bunch of jealous chumps, if you ask me.
    like people didn't boo george bush and ellen degenerate the other day at the stadium the other day despite george bush being a way bigger war criminal than most presidents in years.. food for thought fam..

dare to take the rational black pill?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby and what makes you think only upper middle class whyte people go to baseball games? your delusional barriers in thinking and obsession over a man is quite perplexing to me as a straight man.

It's just hard facts.

http://demographicpartitions.org/demographics-of-sports-fans-u-s/

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/02/which-sports-have-the-whitest-richest-oldest-fans/283626/

NHL and NASCAR have a white fanbase in the 90%+ range.

MLB is about 83% white.

Basketball and soccer are more for the black people and hispanics. And of course, the Mexican Master race.

Also those World Series games are pretty expensive, you're gonna be dropping like 1-3k for a seat. In 2016 the tickets for game 5 were hovering around 6,500. These are not cheap seats. Especially if you throw in travel and accommodations. Take the whole family and you're easily dropping like 10k. I don't know how expensive the tickets for this game in particular was, but I can't imagine anyone less than middle class was able to afford to go.
    Originally posted by Vitamin G It's just hard facts.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2014/02/which-sports-have-the-whitest-richest-oldest-fans/283626/

MLB is about 83% white.

Basketball and soccer are more for the black people and hispanics. And of course, the Mexican Master race.

Also those World Series games are pretty expensive, you're gonna be dropping like 1-3k for a seat. In 2016 the tickets for game 5 were hovering around 6,500. These are not cheap seats. Especially if you throw in travel and accommodations. Take the whole family and you're easily dropping like 10k. I don't know how expensive the tickets for this game in particular was, but I can't imagine anyone less than middle class was able to afford to go.

but how do you know their upper middle class? Oh wait you don't.. even fonna goes to baseballs games..

seems like you're talking out of your shithole pussy again
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    this is why baseball will forever be my favorite sport. It's an individualist game (in terms of players, individual abilities are more independent but collectively one player cannot dominate another team consistently) but the fans collectively act in solidarity. I've always heard DC was the second city in the US to surpass the 50% black mark so I imagine quite a few of those voices were black. I hope he stress ate mcdonalds after the game
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    I'm not happy with what was first on the agenda with this man yet I agree. He's a leader for now. Embarassing yet carry some of the load for the man.

Stop yelling shit like "Lock him up"

Really? No one said this shit to Dick fucking Cheney or Bush.. even if Bush was just a marionette.

That being said, I don't obsess much over women's beauty. I see it everywhere But I really have an attraction to the first lady. She's is Gorgeous. Not in a creepy Stalker way like.. I dunno.. pick someone in the crowed here. But if I was, She could be someone I would hang out and get a spoken word in before the Secret Service stepped on my neck.

She's the finest First Lady we have ever had. Second being Jackie.

He's a weird dude to most but remember he was once Loved by Millions as a TV persona.
    His place just may not of been President. Vice President, maybe. Taught over 4 or 8 years to present himself more professionally and he could of been boos much less.

IMHO which no one gives fucks much of.
    I mean, Who am I. I'm just a piece of shit.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    What that reaction really means is that nobody really cares what a bunch of sore loser Hillary bots are booing about.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby but how do you know their upper middle class? Oh wait you don't.. even fonna goes to baseballs games..

seems like you're talking out of your shithole pussy again

He goes to shit games. This is the World Series. Everyone in the world (USA and one Canadian team) competes. Its a big, high ticket, highly televised event. Fona can't afford tickets to a world series game. Neither can you.
    Originally posted by Vitamin G He goes to shit games. This is the World Series. Everyone in the world (USA and one Canadian team) competes. Its a big, high ticket, highly televised event. Fona can't afford tickets to a world series game. Neither can you.

What does this have to do with Me trying to sneak pass Secret Service to ask her for a Kiss?

Originally posted by -SpectraL What that reaction really means is that nobody really cares what a bunch of sore loser Hillary bots are booing about.

What does this have to do with Me trying to sneak pass Secret Service to ask her for a Kiss?
    Originally posted by Sudo this is why baseball will forever be my favorite sport. It's an individualist game (in terms of players, individual abilities are more independent but collectively one player cannot dominate another team consistently) but the fans collectively act in solidarity. I've always heard DC was the second city in the US to surpass the 50% black mark so I imagine quite a few of those voices were black. I hope he stress ate mcdonalds after the game

Thats why I like boxing. One on one, head to head fighting with respect and dignity. MMA is just juvenile by comparison, its like a street fight. Yesterday i saw a dude drive down someone like a jackhammer onto their neck. That's not a show of strength. That's a bullshit move that can cause neck injuries.

I hate the decisions tho, and the way its scored. Lets dumbasses like Mayweather win simply through 'tactical' boxing (AKA more dancing less fighting).

Boxing is a man's sport.
    rope-a-dope

tire them out
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Thats why I like boxing. One on one, head to head fighting with respect and dignity. MMA is just juvenile by comparison, its like a street fight. Yesterday i saw a dude drive down someone like a jackhammer onto their neck. That's not a show of strength. That's a bullshit move that can cause neck injuries.

I hate the decisions tho, and the way its scored. Lets dumbasses like Mayweather win simply through 'tactical' boxing (AKA more dancing less fighting).

Boxing is a man's sport.

Yeah, I used to be into boxing when I was younger and Julio Cesaar Chavez was my favorite until that young heartthrob oscar de la hoya beat him by decision. Classic boxing is a mans sport but it can't draw people like the UFC can. There's nothing wrong with UFC but throwing hands is old school and beautiful
    First lady looks better as a brunette.. jet black hair.

-SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Originally posted by Sudo Yeah, I used to be into boxing when I was younger and Julio Cesaar Chavez was my favorite until that young heartthrob oscar de la hoya beat him by decision. Classic boxing is a mans sport but it can't draw people like the UFC can. There's nothing wrong with UFC but throwing hands is old school and beautiful

When I was 15 years old, my rich friend down the street, John MacDonald, built a genuine boxing ring in the basement of his house, up on a stage, complete with ropes, and he was the ref. It had chairs for the audience and everything. I was the champion to beat, and he charged kids from the entire area to get in to see the fight, something like $5 a ticket. I won the fight, but never saw a cent of that money, so I never boxed there again.
    Originally posted by Vitamin G It's just hard facts.

MLB is about 83% white.

what about kentucky derby ?
Jump to Top