User Controls

Your old battlestations

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Anybody here got pics of their computer areas from the 80s - 00s?
    Post them

I sadly don't have any pics of my early setups, the oldest is from 2009:

then here is my setup from 2014, my marijuana days
    those were good times ^_^;
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    My first setup was a Tandy TRS-80 model II I bought at Radio Shack. This is it.

here are a couple more pics of my command center from when I was last living at my grandparents
    that was the greatest setup I have ever had

those were the days
    Vaping nonstop at my weed station (not pictured, it's to the left of the command center)
    Playing TF2 and FF XIV while blazed
    listening to tunes
    watching anime
    chatting with my online tomodachis
    Originally posted by -SpectraL My first setup was a Tandy TRS-80 model II I bought at Radio Shack. This is it.

My first ever computer was a Compaq that my mom bought in 2000, I used it to play The Sims.
    We didn't have dial up at the time.
    Man I loved The Sims.
    ITT: Pictures of old computers
    Then I went color and bought my Amiga 1000 system. This was it.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    is that your own photo?
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal is that your own photo?

No, but it's identical.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Of course your empty box of cum tissues is in the picture.
    Another setup I had was the Commodore64. Only 64KB of memory and used 8-inch floppy disks, so when you either shut the system off or removed the disk, all your data went poof.

here are some pics from 2010

I started this decade much better off than the state I'm in while ending it
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Lmao you have such girly legs. Please tell me you shave?
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Oh man, if only I did. I had two monitors plus the S-Video going to a TV and SOMEHOW managed to get sound to play from my desk speakers, the stereo, AND the TV. I used to be really into and good at flash animation, so the two monitors were awesome, and was also into what is now known as "retro" gaming (I was damn near emulating the current generation) so the CRT was nice. APPARENTLY I had REALLY nice video cards at the time too. Like, my best friend at the time tells me now about how jelly he was. I was by no means a rich kid, and the reason I had a decent PC was probably because it's literally all I had.

Now my setup is just ass.
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Lmao you have such girly legs. Please tell me you shave?

Are you telling me you're aroused by my legs and feet?
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Oh man, if only I did. I had two monitors plus the S-Video going to a TV and SOMEHOW managed to get sound to play from my desk speakers, the stereo, AND the TV. I used to be really into and good at flash animation, so the two monitors were awesome, and was also into what is now known as "retro" gaming (I was damn near emulating the current generation) so the CRT was nice. APPARENTLY I had REALLY nice video cards at the time too. Like, my best friend at the time tells me now about how jelly he was. I was by no means a rich kid, and the reason I had a decent PC was probably because it's literally all I had.

Now my setup is just ass.

Do you have any of your old animations you can share?
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Are you telling me you're aroused by my legs and feet?

Lol so in your head you get aroused at all women?

I'm attracted to both men and women. So it wouldn't matter anyway. But no, you have chunky girl legs/feet. Like a 200lb bitch with blue hair.
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Lol so in your head you get aroused at all women?

I'm attracted to both men and women. So it wouldn't matter anyway. But no, you have chunky girl legs/feet. Like a 200lb bitch with blue hair.

You're blind
    We see those cankles boy. Now answer the question, do you shave them or not?
    How are my legs chunky?
    I'm skinny as a stick
    not before you answer my question
Jump to Top