User Controls

Lol wt this search on google “meeting girls in club”

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    First line thst comes up on google for me is:

“ Have another reason to be there. The club is for dancing and having a good time with your friends. ...”

So what the fuck is the point going there then especially since in Pollackistan I have no friends lol? Nor would i consider loud music and fake obnoxious people standing next to each other as a fun time. Maybe my standards are higher though?
    I guess this is the first article that comes up:
    https://adequateman.deadspin.com/how-to-hit-on-girls-in-the-club-or-not-1682285434

So now feminism metoo and females are setting the rules of the club world too and not just the corporate culture and Hollywood with terminator franchise being ruined?
    This article is written by someone who is borderline illiterwte, but it is entertaining:

Just a small sampling of things that have happened to me in the club: A dude put my hand on his boner and said, "You did this." A dude threw his drink on me when I ignored him. A dude I was actually dancing with whispered, "Are you on birth control?" A dude started waving (a laughably paltry amount of) money in my face when I said I wasn't interested. And I've lost count of how many dudes have grabbed various parts of my body without anything remotely close to my say-so.

It seems i must be very twme wnd a shy guy maybe i should start doing some of these things. What do you think technologist? Maybe my life will stwrt to turn around if I become a bit more ballsy?
    This is more of my style right here:

Don't lurk. A lot of dudes will just loom near girls who are dancing, seemingly in hopes of eventually touching or talking to us. Stop that, dude: You're killing our vibe. Even putting aside the truly important consideration of our vibe, it is totally antithetical to your goal of seeming attractive and cool. No girl has ever been like, "Ooh, see that guy lurking over there? Yeah, girl, the lurk-y one. Wish he'd lurk around in my bedroom, if you catch my drift."
    Can anyone explain to me what this fucking even means?

Wait for her signal. This is some "best practices" shit that I know you're not gonna follow, but if she thinks you're cute, she'll make eye contact and maybe smile a little. "But," you protest, "if I only hit on girls who clearly want me to, then I'll never get to hit on any girls." Hmmm. Maybe let that one marinate for a few.
    And here wtf does this mean? Some feminism bullshit about them being a superior species?

Offer to buy her a drink. It's not a bribe—it's a good-faith gesture demonstrating that you respect the value of her time. (Equality, shmequality—we're all adults, so let's not pretend we don't know whose time is more valuable here.)
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Last time I went to a bar, a beautiful woman that was around 6 feet tall with double d tits kept checking me out and I noticed, then my 'friend' pointed it out to me. She may have been really cool but the whole place reeked of MKULTRA and I had nothing going for me at the time and don't want casual sex so I ignored the whole situation.

The fake band we went to see with connections to Army intel and CIA were really disappointing, they played for maybe 2 minutes and it was the main fucking reason we went there. Bars are full of annoying stupid people too. I'll probably never go to one. The only reason I've ever gone by myself was when all the stores were closed for beer. I don't want to pay twice or three times as much for a fucking beer either.

Alcohol culture needs to die out.
    And self rughteous people too like the petson who wrote This article.
    Lol did you guys even tead her other articles?

https://kinja.com/lilybenson1

Why is she so full of herself wnd such a metoo feminist?
    Even in the club article why does she claim cockblockers are a good thing? Like they always have their friends interest at hearts? Does anyone even believe this crap?
    What about the cafe
Jump to Top