User Controls

What is the best soup?

  1. #1
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    I will count soup votes in the OP. My vote is for broccoli cheddar as it is amazing with a good firm sourdough, and sourdough is the best bread.

    Broccoli cheddar- 1

    Chicken wild rice - 1

    Vagina chowder- 2

    Minestrone - 0

    SpectraL is a little punk ass bitch - 1

    Curry squash - 1

    Chicken dumpling - 1
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  2. #2
    mmQ motherfucker
    Le chikin wild rice or le chikin tortilla.

    For a firm vote I will say wild rice though.
  3. #3
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Le chikin wild rice or le chikin tortilla.

    For a firm vote I will say wild rice though.

    You are incorrect, but I will count your vote anyhow. I honestly think chicken soup is one of the worst soups, and rice doesn't really make it better. Chicken tends to dry out when you cook it in the soup. I think the salt extracts water from it or something, idk. It also gets really tough. I'm generally not a fan of boiling my meats.

    However a creamy chicken and (american) dumplings is pretty good. But you gotta cook the chicken separately.
  4. #4
    mmQ motherfucker
    Originally posted by Vitamin G You are incorrect, but I will count your vote anyhow. I honestly think chicken soup is one of the worst soups, and rice doesn't really make it better. Chicken tends to dry out when you cook it in the soup. I think the salt extracts water from it or something, idk. It also gets really tough. I'm generally not a fan of boiling my meats.

    However a creamy chicken and (american) dumplings is pretty good. But you gotta cook the chicken separately.

    Well you said it- just cook the chikin separately and add it in at the end. THIS ISNT A FUCKING GAME. THIS IS A LIFESTYLE.
  5. #5
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Well you said it- just cook the chikin separately and add it in at the end. THIS ISNT A FUCKING GAME. THIS IS A LIFESTYLE.

    But then your broth is SHIT.
  6. #6
    frala Tuskegee Airman
    CLAM CHOWDA
  7. #7
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by frala CLAM CHOWDA

    Updated
  8. #8
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Those are good soups. Add minestrone to the list, it's good too.
  9. #9
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Obbe Those are good soups. Add minestrone to the list, it's good too.

    Damn. Seems we are pretty split here.
  10. #10
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Possum soup is the absolute best. Even the creamed possum is lovely.
  11. #11
    mmQ motherfucker
    Originally posted by Obbe Those are good soups. Add minestrone to the list, it's good too.

    Do not tell me minestrone is your favorite soup. I'm serious. I will burn you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
  12. #12
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ Do not tell me minestrone is your favorite soup. I'm serious. I will burn you.

    ?? It's pretty fuckin good mane
  13. #13
    Sudo African Astronaut [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I like curry squash
  14. #14
    mmQ motherfucker
    Originally posted by Vitamin G ?? It's pretty fuckin good mane

    No it's not. I actually done even know what it is but I think I recall it being given to us in elementary and middle school. It was just vegetables and faggots mixed into a broth. What a JOKE!
  15. #15
    frala Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Damn. Seems we are pretty split here.

    Don’t forget about split pea.
  16. #16
    Fonaplats Dallas [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by frala Don’t forget about split pea.

    FUCK YOU FOR NOT ACCEPTING MY FB FRIEND REQUEST!
    You a bitch.
  17. #17
    mmQ motherfucker
    Originally posted by frala Don’t forget about split pea.

    This isn't the worst soup contest.
  18. #18
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by mmQ No it's not. I actually done even know what it is but I think I recall it being given to us in elementary and middle school. It was just vegetables and faggots mixed into a broth. What a JOKE!

    Try the adult version. Thick red tomato broth with kidney beans and peaxplosions and little noodles. Its delicious. Olive Garden has a good one.

    Way more flavorful than chicken noodle piss slop

    Yeah, you heard me
  19. #19
    Fonaplats Dallas [daylong jump-start that nome]
    The best soup is friend soup and its made in a hot tub.
  20. #20
    mmQ motherfucker
    Kidney beans???? Gtfo

    Lol I hate beans; all of them. I'm having de ja vu again I recall saying this before. I only like hot green beans in a casserole. All other beans are shit. My uncle Kevin who is a FARMER OF THE LAND and who all of my family descends from, love a beans , and yea I get it. My boss likes beans. Your mom likes them. Everyone likes beans . They're good for you apparently but they taste like puppies. Yuck!

    Can someone just invent something that I can get addicted to that tastes awesome and that is healthy for me; something that I would like ? For the love of GOD?!?!?!?!?!
Jump to Top