User Controls

What is the best soup?

Vitamin G African Astronaut
    I will count soup votes in the OP. My vote is for broccoli cheddar as it is amazing with a good firm sourdough, and sourdough is the best bread.

Broccoli cheddar- 1

Chicken wild rice - 1

Vagina chowder- 2

Minestrone - 0

SpectraL is a little punk ass bitch - 1

Curry squash - 1

Chicken dumpling - 1
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ victim of incest
    Le chikin wild rice or le chikin tortilla.

For a firm vote I will say wild rice though.
    Originally posted by mmQ Le chikin wild rice or le chikin tortilla.

For a firm vote I will say wild rice though.

You are incorrect, but I will count your vote anyhow. I honestly think chicken soup is one of the worst soups, and rice doesn't really make it better. Chicken tends to dry out when you cook it in the soup. I think the salt extracts water from it or something, idk. It also gets really tough. I'm generally not a fan of boiling my meats.

However a creamy chicken and (american) dumplings is pretty good. But you gotta cook the chicken separately.
    mmQ victim of incest
    Originally posted by Vitamin G You are incorrect, but I will count your vote anyhow. I honestly think chicken soup is one of the worst soups, and rice doesn't really make it better. Chicken tends to dry out when you cook it in the soup. I think the salt extracts water from it or something, idk. It also gets really tough. I'm generally not a fan of boiling my meats.

However a creamy chicken and (american) dumplings is pretty good. But you gotta cook the chicken separately.

Well you said it- just cook the chikin separately and add it in at the end. THIS ISNT A FUCKING GAME. THIS IS A LIFESTYLE.
    Originally posted by mmQ Well you said it- just cook the chikin separately and add it in at the end. THIS ISNT A FUCKING GAME. THIS IS A LIFESTYLE.

But then your broth is SHIT.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    CLAM CHOWDA
    Originally posted by frala CLAM CHOWDA

Updated
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Those are good soups. Add minestrone to the list, it's good too.
    Originally posted by Obbe Those are good soups. Add minestrone to the list, it's good too.

Damn. Seems we are pretty split here.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Possum soup is the absolute best. Even the creamed possum is lovely.
    mmQ victim of incest
    Originally posted by Obbe Those are good soups. Add minestrone to the list, it's good too.

Do not tell me minestrone is your favorite soup. I'm serious. I will burn you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by mmQ Do not tell me minestrone is your favorite soup. I'm serious. I will burn you.

?? It's pretty fuckin good mane
    Sudo Space Nigga [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I like curry squash
    mmQ victim of incest
    Originally posted by Vitamin G ?? It's pretty fuckin good mane

No it's not. I actually done even know what it is but I think I recall it being given to us in elementary and middle school. It was just vegetables and faggots mixed into a broth. What a JOKE!
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Damn. Seems we are pretty split here.

Don’t forget about split pea.
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Originally posted by frala Don’t forget about split pea.

FUCK YOU FOR NOT ACCEPTING MY FB FRIEND REQUEST!
    You a bitch.
    mmQ victim of incest
    Originally posted by frala Don’t forget about split pea.

This isn't the worst soup contest.
    Originally posted by mmQ No it's not. I actually done even know what it is but I think I recall it being given to us in elementary and middle school. It was just vegetables and faggots mixed into a broth. What a JOKE!

Try the adult version. Thick red tomato broth with kidney beans and peaxplosions and little noodles. Its delicious. Olive Garden has a good one.

Way more flavorful than chicken noodle piss slop

Yeah, you heard me
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    The best soup is friend soup and its made in a hot tub.
    mmQ victim of incest
    Kidney beans???? Gtfo

Lol I hate beans; all of them. I'm having de ja vu again I recall saying this before. I only like hot green beans in a casserole. All other beans are shit. My uncle Kevin who is a FARMER OF THE LAND and who all of my family descends from, love a beans , and yea I get it. My boss likes beans. Your mom likes them. Everyone likes beans . They're good for you apparently but they taste like puppies. Yuck!

Can someone just invent something that I can get addicted to that tastes awesome and that is healthy for me; something that I would like ? For the love of GOD?!?!?!?!?!
Jump to Top