User Controls

So if you make $300 a week on average via abracadabra magic

Admin African Astronaut
    Then that $300 x 52 weeks in a year = $15,600 yearly tax free.

If you make $20,000 gross, after taxes you get about $15,000.

This means that $300 weekly from little things, would be equivalent to adding $20k to your gross income.

So if you only make $30k-$40k yearly from your legit job, you now make $50k-$60k.

Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    So basically each week you only need to suck 60 dicks at $5 a dick?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Will you just fuck off and suck a dick already?

"I'm the magical gift card man I have a small side hustle hahaha no one ever thought of it before amicoolyet?"

you're extremely boring
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    So if you make $300/week and you are in your 30's, you are classified a loser.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country So basically each week you only need to suck 60 dicks at $5 a dick?

If you work under the Queensboro bridge the going rate is $5 for just a handjob so I'd probably start there.
    Admin African Astronaut
    Jealousy was expected.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Huh, I've finally reached that point in my life where $300 a week isn't that exciting. I mean, I already make, like, triple that.
    I am comfortable at $1000/week. I wish I could get back up to where I was but I will survive. Dave the legend will be along soon to be the dick that he is.
    Originally posted by Erekshun I am comfortable at $1000/week. I wish I could get back up to where I was but I will survive. Dave the legend will be along soon to be the dick that he is.

I think, like, $1500/week would be pretty ideal. Enough to keep life going semi-comfortably and be able to put enough towards retirement that you don't have to worry if you'll make it to death.
    Originally posted by AngryIVer I think, like, $1500/week would be pretty ideal. Enough to keep life going semi-comfortably and be able to put enough towards retirement that you don't have to worry if you'll make it to death.

That's where I was until the buyout. They treat me well, even though I had to take a cut. They could have; and still can send me packing.
    Originally posted by Erekshun That's where I was until the buyout. They treat me well, even though I had to take a cut. They could have; and still can send me packing.

Fair enough, not that $1000/week is poverty or anything. That's a hefty pay cut though, wowee
    The key for me is I am debt free so I can afford to take the hit. Reasonable debt is OK but I prefer to have NONE!
    Admin African Astronaut
    Clearly the $300 is in addition to taxed income from a legit job.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country So basically each week you only need to suck 60 dicks at $5 a dick?

then you need to factor in the cost of a shitload of chapstick
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Admin Then that $300 x 52 weeks in a year = $15,600 yearly tax free.

If you make $20,000 gross, after taxes you get about $15,000.

This means that $300 weekly from little things, would be equivalent to adding $20k to your gross income.

So if you only make $30k-$40k yearly from your legit job, you now make $50k-$60k.

What is this, another Fivvr?
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra then you need to factor in the cost of a shitload of chapstick

Just use Vaseline.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I still imagine you'd have to factor the cost in if you're blowing through 60 dicks in a weekend
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    The cost of dental dams.

Fuckin dental dams.
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra I still imagine you'd have to factor the cost in if you're blowing through 60 dicks in a weekend

I mean, a tub is a few bucks. Mq is spot on with the hot dog socks though.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    plz pm me ur ways i need extra cash for cat food to feed kitty
Jump to Top