User Controls

Mobile theme

AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Not sure what you did to the mobile theme, but it's vastly improved over the last time I tried connecting via mobile. Almost feels like an app that's made to view the site
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Yeah, I did a pass a while back to make mobile posting better. There are some things that could still be improved (I think you get annoying zoom when you focus the reply field) but it's definitely better than the desktop layout on a phone. I don't post from mobile often though so if you notice something off (especially with the &T theme, the other themes aren't a top priority for mobile although they should still be usable) let me know and I'll throw it on the todo list.
    6011UM Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Lanny Yeah, I did a pass a while back to make mobile posting better. There are some things that could still be improved (I think you get annoying zoom when you focus the reply field) but it's definitely better than the desktop layout on a phone. I don't post from mobile often though so if you notice something off (especially with the &T theme, the other themes aren't a top priority for mobile although they should still be usable) let me know and I'll throw it on the todo list.

Please address the problem of the post above me. It's inhibiting my mobile experience.
    If I submit a pull for a theme called scrawny dropped his phone too many times and has to turn it landscape to use the full keyboard can you approve it please
Jump to Top