User Controls

which race is worse, blacks or mexicans?

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    If you could press a button and make an entire race disappear, would it be mexicans or blacks?
    which race is less tolerable?
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Blacks, there's more of them.
    But mexicans are worse, at least blacks can blame their shittiness on being black, mexicans are half spanish so they're half civilised at least.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Imagine Africa without black people. It'd be amazing.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Number13 Blacks, there's more of them.
    But mexicans are worse, at least blacks can blame their shittiness on being black, mexicans are half spanish so they're half civilised at least.

mexicans arent a race.. fyi.. and mexicans are not civilized they can't even handle their citizens

Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Mexicans are the master race. By posting in this thread, you affirm this fact.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Mexicans are the master race. By posting in this thread, you affirm this fact.

their NOT BETTER THAN any other race. the only thing they have on other races is being able to cook really well and intigrate themselves like cockraoches into american quisine.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Imagine Africa without black people. It'd be amazing.

Imagine a world without blacks and mexicans, it would be paradise.
    OMGPLZUNBAN Tuskegee Airman
    There's a better thread to discuss this rationally. Check it out. I hear there's free give aways.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal If you could press a button and make an entire race disappear, would it be mexicans or blacks?

Blacks for sure. At least Mexicans have pride in their culture and heritage.
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    id kill the honkies, racist pricks
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby their NOT BETTER THAN any other race.

*they're

*better than all other races
    Originally posted by AngryIVer Blacks for sure. At least Mexicans have pride in their culture and heritage.

White people stripped Africans of their culture. It's quite sad.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Vitamin G White people stripped Africans of their culture. It's quite sad.

Yes, sort of true.

Actually we stole their culture, as well as their advanced scientific knowledge, and left them with nothing.

Quite an achievement, huh?
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Vitamin G White people stripped Africans of their culture. It's quite sad.

Nah, white people were just dumb enough to get into the slave trade, and the j3ws used them as scapegoats when they made the biggest profits off both the slave trade and the colonization of the americas and the rest of the colonial territories. The bankers own your anus to this day.

1913 my nigger
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal If you could press a button and make an entire race disappear, would it be mexicans or blacks?

Would you stop with this post whore shit for reaction. did you get beat up by blacks and mexicans and hold a deep hate because some thugs kicked your ass? you should find a black lady friend and maybe get some lovin or a hispanic lady (same thing)

you need a hug. or you just like trolling the fuck out of this site. but you're fucking this forum up with this same drivel. I'm hear to learn about Jeff Hunter and more photos of him should be posted

and to learn about computer shit. what happen to the positive talk. no one posts in the directory forums and everything is thrown here so I come in here. SG or not. but it's clear you and a few others are trolling not for humor but possibly anger to stir up emotions. does this feed your ego?

Hikki, are you angry or egotistical and give little fucks about anyone?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby their NOT BETTER THAN any other race. the only thing they have on other races is being able to cook really well and intigrate themselves like cockraoches into american quisine.

Da'Fuq??

Dude you're a quarter Mexican. Do you talk to your Grandmother like this?
    Originally posted by Vitamin G jewish people stripped Africans of their culture. It's quite sad.

fixed that for you
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal fixed that for you

And whites too, for that matter. And everyone else.
    jews funded the slave trade and profited the most from it
    they invented thug culture and run the hip hop music industry
    they made the gangster movies promoting gang violence and drug addiction
    if they never came to our country (the kikes) then niggers would be much more civilized.
    AngryIVer African Astronaut [my jade controlled morrigan]

Give me an example
Jump to Top