User Controls

So i went to th tym today then to drink tnight

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Go out to dry getting pussy I mean or tried to by hitting a shitload of nightlife spots. And I realized that I have absolutely nothing to do or talk about the retards here whether pollack expats or was exfags or tourists. I would rather jack off all my life than have anythint o do with hat exists here. I mean how can you not see them as small minded catholic hypocryte puritan trashbags?
    the thing is some of these women particularly older ones or the age i like do look or smile at me when they walk by but they never do anything else and they are always with at least one friend and nothing ever happens especially sex. plus the rest like my age ignore me completely.
    Technologist victim of incest
    It’s because you’re a creep and you’ve got their “spidey-sense” tingling; the only thing you’ll ever make tingle on a woman 😁
    thats ok though but i will always hate them equally.
    Thing is they probably are totally indifferent to you. Don’t flatter yourself enough to even think women expend the energy to “hate” you.
    indifferent? like how you are toward me? and my big penis?
    The thought of whatever that thing is in your pants, has NEVER, nor will it EVER cross my mind.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    what if it was perfect though. like a perfect size and look just sexy in the way it looks not deformed ir girth or nothing?
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    I'm pretty sure your dick is deformed.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    nm edit
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    Originally posted by STER0S …nm
Jump to Top