User Controls

Mexicans are the master race. Post in this thread if you agree.

Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Everyone knows it anyway

Viva Mexico! Viva la revolucion!
    blaster master victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master La raza? LOL

Specifically just the Mexicans. I shoot Cubans on site.

Thank you for your support in this matter.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Master race pls pay reparations for gassing the chosen people.
    blaster master victim of incest
    Big League Jew Tuskegee Airman
    Mexican is a nationality not a rave however I will say that we the Asian brownskins consider you our equals in superiority to the rest of the world.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Master race pls pay reparations for gassing the chosen people.

Thank you for your support.

Originally posted by Big League jedi Mexican is a nationality not a rave however I will say that we the Asian brownskins consider you our equals in superiority to the rest of the world.

Thank you for your support.

Mexico? More like bestico(untry)
    Originally posted by Big League jedi Mexican is a nationality not a rave however I will say that we the Asian brownskins consider you our equals in superiority to the rest of the world.

shítskins of a color ....
    should be deported togethor.
    also spics are so inferior that they need affirmative action threads such as this to reaffirm their superiority.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Pretty sure mexican is just a nationality not a race...
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny also spics are so inferior that they need affirmative action threads such as this to reaffirm their superiority.

Nah sorry, you already posted. Thanks for your support.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby Pretty sure mexican is just a nationality not a race…

We are the master race. You're a halfie so you'll be spared in the genocide. Thank you for your support.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Nah sorry, you already posted. Thanks for your support.

We are the master race. You're a halfie so you'll be spared in the genocide. Thank you for your support.

calm down fag, suck a dick and maybe you'll calm down..

I don't mind Mexicans at all, they are just very different and I can see why people don't like them but it goes both ways, like your retardation. I work with Mexicans and I work with this good ol boy.. he's younger you and I and he's a good kid, but he goes full retard the opposite end of the spectrum than you but its different because hes not a troll like you.. he actually thinks its funny and its not he wears the maga into a lbqtbbw thing at the community college and was on alex jones over it.. and I might be really dumb but I'm not stupid and asked him cool can I see it somewhere on youtube?! and he was like hehehe ehurrr uh alex jones is demoniteized.. hurr.. like theres no other way I can see it.. I just there with the gont. But yeah the guatelmans.. el savaoridans I work with actually are pretty cringey in their own but they at least have integrity but their so goddamn goofy acting with their wicked Tejano squeeze box , but that's why their kinda cool

If I was allowed to write a Mexican comedy show I'd write it just like this
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    *doesn't post in thr-

shit
    Originally posted by aldra *doesn't post in thr-

shit

Thank you for your support :)
    thanks for your support finny.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Scottish Germans are the master race that big dick swung all over your country and left you like a ravaged woman clutching at her nightgown. You might pretend you have any kind of genetic superiority but we know you dream for more until you beg for it.

Literally economic theory and ww2, you're welcome
    Originally posted by Sudo Scottish Germans are the master race that big dick swung all over your country and left you like a ravaged woman clutching at her nightgown. You might pretend you have any kind of genetic superiority but we know you dream for more until you beg for it.

Literally economic theory and ww2, you're welcome

>Posted in this thread

>Admits Mexicans are the superior race

Thanks for your support habibi
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by Vitamin G >Posted in this thread

>Admits Mexicans are the superior race

Thanks for your support habibi

Master berry picking race. It really is stupid American slavers went all the way to Africa instead of just crossing over and grabbing a handful of Mexicans whenever they had a surplus cotton crop

Do you like cormac McCarthy books?
    Originally posted by Sudo Master berry picking race. It really is stupid American slavers went all the way to Africa instead of just crossing over and grabbing a handful of Mexicans whenever they had a surplus cotton crop

Do you like cormac McCarthy books?

you posted twice so you must really love Mexicans.

Tell me, how does it feel to be of an inferior race?
    Imagine being as gay as finny
Jump to Top