User Controls

San Francisco Bay Area Blackout at 5pm

Greenspam African Astronaut
    Every area but the City of San Francisco itself (I wonder how that works )

Anyways if it goes down, Lanny, Luigi, I and whoever else will be sitting in the fucking dark for 2 days. or on and off with rolling black outs.

I remember them in 2000 or 2001 before 9/11. enron related scandal I'm told. Which Enron's evidence certainly to put many a powerful men behind Bars had burned up in Building WTC7 and the only place that the Pentagon got hit. What are the odds of that Happenstance?

anyways, this is for a more serious reason because of winds and old PG&E equipment and the Lord Forgive, another Oakland Hill or local area situation.

I guess this will affect computer use for me. But I have a Amazon fire tablet and my cell phone for internet. but that wont last long. all of my equipment don't have all day use. except maybe my old ass samsung. I bought an extended battery for it. maybe 8 hours

CIAO! I hope the garage door doesn't get stuck close, I wont be able to make any money. it will be like the 1970s all over again. go hang out by the waters edge or go hiking. Video tape it. I'm gonna charge my video camera up. make more "Obscure videos"

you guys want to see me naked?
    Russian Invasion will come.

Soon! starting at Midnight.

Moon Phase Status Tonight Oct 26 2019
    NEW

Major Wind shift south west. San Joaquin winds (same as the Santa Annas, they just give them a different name)

It's kind of muggy but the wind is picking up. supposed to get drier
    Spare the Air Alert in effect across Bay Area due to wildfire smoke

If the power goes out. I'll probably spend time cleaning. I'm having problems with my roommate. she's really bummed out and wont tell me shit.

I can most likely access internet by cell phone unless they run out of generator power. I think it would be slow like dialup at best.
    I have a couple of tablets and phones to kill time. If I go driving I might get a ride up near the smokey shit and I have asthma and I dont have one of those masks .. there might be on in my car but it's filthy from last years fire. if I rub rubbing alcohol on it to kill germs.. would it be ok.. or should I wash it in the washing machine and see if ti survives.. it's a 25 dollar mask.. it should survive at least one wash with maybe a tiny amount of chlorine to kill germs?
    3 minutes to go buddies.

we will see
    Still have power. 2 minutes left
    shes yelling at me.. how will I make it for 2 days if it goes out

1 minutes to go

5pm.. still on.

Maybe our neighborhood wont get hit
    I'll be watching for faint lights out in the bay .. outside the Golden Gate Bridge

commies.. just think if they occupied the Bay Area.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    does this have anything to do with the other blackouts?

PG&E?

Do you see helicopters equipped with lidar tech?
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal does this have anything to do with the other blackouts?

PG&E?

Do you see helicopters equipped with lidar tech?

Not yet.. wait what is lidar?

like a dome on top of the chopper?
    OK this is the official hour

We fall into 8pm.

According to the PG&E, the shutoffs could last through Monday.

All Bay Area counties except San Francisco are expected to have some outages over the next three days.

The outages will be rolled out in the following phases Saturday:

4 p.m.
    Amador, Butte, El Dorado, Glenn, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, San Joaquin, Sierra, Shasta, Tehama, and Yuba

5 p.m.
    Colusa, Marin, Mendocino (south), Napa, Sonoma, and Yolo

Solano will be closer to 6 p.m., per county officials

8 p.m.
    Alameda, Contra Costa, Monterey, San Benito, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Stanislaus, Humboldt, Lake, Mendocino (north), Siskiyou, Trinity

Parts of Contra Costa is expected around 7 p.m., per county officials

Midnight
    Alpine, Calaveras, Mariposa, and Tuolumne

9 p.m. on Sunday
    Kern

PG&E has cut power to large areas of northern and central California to reduce the risk of its equipment sparking fires.
    lidar scans lightwaves or someshit inside buildings
    it's how they can see into your house through the walls
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal lidar scans lightwaves or someshit inside buildings
    it's how they can see into your house through the walls

Oh neat.

well.. it should be interesting. maybe we can see the sky for once.. if the smoke clears out. we can see more stars when the entire Bay Area goes black.. except San Francisco.

Although I think it will be in blocks. they go out, 30 minutes later your house comes on and the block over from yours (which is like half a square mile or multiple city blocks) will go out and they just exchange time out.

but thats the 2000 rolling blackouts. these might be entire cities until the winds die down. they're not here yet but they will be by tonight I guess.

shit's crazy. should video tape it. will be dark by 8pm though
    I'll give you a proper response to this thread tomororw

right now I'm drinking and watching music videos and playing gta
    I am still on. but it could go off at 8pm Cali time which is like 13 minutes to go
    other counties went off at 5pm
    enjoy your 'earth hours'.

for days.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    fake news.

and you can open garage doors without power, it's how they did it before there were automatic openers. WEEEEEEEEEL GONT, LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL KROLO THREAD
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Power went out to parts of Humboldt about an hour ago. Not entirely blacked out yet, according to my contacts across the county, but it's starting.
    This is round two of the October blackouts for us. Lots of talk about starting a purge earlier in the month, but the first one only resulted in a few more than average breakins, and someone popped some shots off at a PG&E vehicle. I'm hoping there's a little more excitement this time.
Jump to Top