User Controls

Mainstream news is starting to look like The Onion

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/24/health/stds-are-sexist-against-women-wellness/index.html

first CNN makes an article on eating bugs and now this, also NBC made a twitter post about microchip implants.
    this is what happened after 8 years of a nigger president
    Simply put, because "STDs are biologically and psycho-socially sexist at all levels," said Dr. Hunter Handsfield, a professor emeritus of medicine at the University of Washington Center for AIDS and STD who has studied sexually transmitted diseases for 40 years.
    "Women bear the largest burden of these diseases," agreed Dr. Edward Hook, co-director of the Center for Social Medicine and Sexually Transmitted Diseases at the University of Alabama at Birmingham.
    One reason STDs are sexist: In heterosexual pairings, they are more readily transmitted from the man to the woman than from the woman to the man.
    "So at any one exposure, a susceptible woman is more likely to catch it than a susceptible man," Handsfield said. That's because the lining of the vagina is thinner and more delicate than the skin on a penis, so it's easier for bacteria and viruses to penetrate and take hold. Once there, the moist environment of the vagina is perfect for growth.

this article is extremely cissexist and transphobic
    I'm going to email CNN demanding they send the author to six weeks of diversity classes
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    It seems like someone needs reminding that having a vagina doesn't make you a woman, and having a penis doesn't make you a man.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    Ya and having an imagination doesn't need a brain.
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Soi whats up with that Irish driver in Essex England with the 39 dead Asians sneaking into the country?

is that common? how much did he make had they lived?
    Sad story though
    Regarding the STD story. I love how CNN uses Stock Film. cheap B-Roll from any period that matches broadcast standards

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Greenspam Soi whats up with that Irish driver in Essex England with the 39 dead Asians sneaking into the country?

is that common? how much did he make had they lived?
    Sad story though

People smuggling is one of those businesses that is fairly big in Northern Ireland. My old boss would know this guy.
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    CNN is the king of fake news. That's why it now has less viewers than a mediocre YouTube channel.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country People smuggling is one of those businesses that is fairly big in Northern Ireland. My old boss would know this guy.

OH

I thought sex trafficking wasn't real?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country People smuggling is one of those businesses that is fairly big in Northern Ireland. My old boss would know this guy.

I mean, He opened the door and everything was fine?? I mean if he opened that door and there wasn't a false front of furniture and see's all the people sitting there with the stench of shit in a can and moldy food and people who had not bathed..I can see he knew and should of said "Fuck this".. but if Furniture was there (like a false front and side opening) The he can say I'm not going to move heavy shit around because it's not in my Job title to do so.. just to drive" how is he responsible for this?

I am not trying to get him out of trouble.. I just think he may not have known until that stench
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by Vitamin G OH

I thought sex trafficking wasn't real?

Busted!!!!!!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    lol if you believe the media slavery is still,occuring and blacks are on the bottom of social ladder.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    like they get worse deals than me lol. fuking joke. yea what a deal prison for defending onsself or fighting luciano.
    Originally posted by Greenspam I mean, He opened the door and everything was fine?? I mean if he opened that door and there wasn't a false front of furniture and see's all the people sitting there with the stench of shit in a can and moldy food and people who had not bathed..I can see he knew and should of said "Fuck this".. but if Furniture was there (like a false front and side opening) The he can say I'm not going to move heavy shit around because it's not in my Job title to do so.. just to drive" how is he responsible for this?

I am not trying to get him out of trouble.. I just think he may not have known until that stench

They always know.
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Hikki's life is like an article posted on April 1st
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    starting?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country They always know.

Always, sir. Always??
Jump to Top