User Controls

What was the last film you watched? How was it?

Esplender Tuskegee Airman [my gynecological profit-maximising katar]
    I recently watched through some of the Dirty Harry films starring Clint Eastwood: Dirty Harry, Magnum Force and The Enforcer. I thought they were pretty badass. Don't think you can really go wrong with an action film with a hardened cop character.

I also recently torrented that new Ghostbusters film but I'm also a bit reluctant to actually watch it 2bh.

What films have you seen recently and what did you think of them?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/creep_2014/

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    TETSUO THE IRON MAN it was... intense. very abstract film relating to fusing man and machine, one of the opening scenes is a 'metal fetishist' slicing up his legs and inserting long iron bolts, and there's a scene where a huge rock drill bursts out of his trousers and he uses it to drill a woman to death
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    TETSUO THE IRON MAN it was… intense. very abstract film relating to fusing man and machine, one of the opening scenes is a 'metal fetishist' slicing up his legs and inserting long iron bolts, and there's a scene where a huge rock drill bursts out of his trousers and he uses it to drill a woman to death

Edgy. I watched regression recently, they put a new spin on the whole satanic death cult thing. It was better than i expected.

I really enjoyed it. it was insane and hard to follow but the visual style was totally unique (yeah I've seen eraserhead) and the music (industrial/noise sounds a lot like defektro but I'd doubt it was them) fits it amazingly well
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

I really enjoyed it. it was insane and hard to follow but the visual style was totally unique (yeah I've seen eraserhead) and the music (industrial/noise sounds a lot like defektro but I'd doubt it was them) fits it amazingly well

Very peculiar.
    TETSUO THE IRON MAN it was… intense. very abstract film relating to fusing man and machine, one of the opening scenes is a 'metal fetishist' slicing up his legs and inserting long iron bolts, and there's a scene where a huge rock drill bursts out of his trousers and he uses it to drill a woman to death

Sheeeeit man. I know that film. It's something I need to watch at some point. I dig the whole guro theme and whatnot. Closest film to that I've seen was Electric Dragon 80,000V. It's all in black and white as well, but the story is about a detective and a vigilante with the power to control and shoot motherfuckin' lightning at shit that cumulates into a final showdown at the end.

Last movie I watched was "Rush"

It was cool, but it would've been much better without all the pointless drama and the showing of tits when it didn't even contribute to the story just to force an R rating

Normally I don't care that much about that kind of shit but it pissed me off because I went with family to see it

And I don't think Niki Lauda swore that much

And they didn't give Jody Scheckter, Patrick Depaillier or Francois Cevert the screen time that they deserved

And the Tyrrell P34! You only got to see it one time! How can you make a movie that covered an F1 season that had a car like this finish in 3rd place and only give it 5 seconds of screen time?!

Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I Saw The Devil

It's a Korean revenge flick. It's about a secret intelligence agent who exacts revenge on the serial killer who ruthlessly murdered his wife-to-be. Watch this movie if you haven't yet, it's a masterpiece. It's getting an American remake. It will be released next year. It's best if you go in knowing as little as possible, but if you insist on a trailer.

Post last edited by Michael Myers at 2016-11-23T16:07:33.276376+00:00
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    I Saw The Devil

It's a Korean revenge flick. It's about a secret intelligence agent who exacts revenge on the serial killer who ruthlessly murdered his wife-to-be. Watch this movie if you haven't yet, it's a masterpiece. It's getting an American remake. It will be released next year. It's best if you go in knowing as little as possible, but if you insist on a trailer.

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ^I forgot about that film but I watched it about a year ago I'd say. Bretty kewl moovie.
    CountBlah Tuskegee Airman
    War Dogs, it was pretty decent all the shit they show in the previews happens in like the first 15 minutes and then it hits a more serious tone.
    I Saw The Devil

I love that film, remember posting about it a few times. probably the most (emotionally?) brutal film I've ever seen.

like you said, a serial killer kills the wife of a 'special police' officer, who promptly loses his mind and tracks down the serial killer... instead of arresting or killing him though, he hurts the guy, lets him escape, then hunts him down again to repeat the process - it all starts to spin out of control from there

Thats a sexy piece of metal and rubber. I can just imagine the noise and the smell of nitro. I love top fuel shit, the series of low notes you hear at those drag races is like an earthquake. Also a great way to get meth precursors is hang out with racers. Very fan friendly sport, pit passes and kids love that shit.
    Horton hears a who...it was pretty decent ive seen it atleast 50 times but i still enjoy it
    You guys should try getting fucked up on bundy and watching Tokyo Drift
    Thats a sexy piece of metal and rubber. I can just imagine the noise and the smell of nitro. I love top fuel shit, the series of low notes you hear at those drag races is like an earthquake. Also a great way to get meth precursors is hang out with racers. Very fan friendly sport, pit passes and kids love that shit.

Yeah, it's the coolest F1 car ever built IMO. And the only 6-wheeler ever to race.

They used to use some kind of toulene or xylene or some shit as fuel for F1 cars back in the day so you can imagine how lovely the fumes must have been

One car even had a jet turbine engine IIRC
    Watched The Silence of The Lambs again after several years because muh friend had never seen it. Was just as good as I remember.
    Shaun of the dead is always good while drunk.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    ^I forgot about that film but I watched it about a year ago I'd say. Bretty kewl moovie.

Looks to me like another action movie. Is there anything that really makes it stand out?

My last movie was Snowden. It was alright. Although it did play Snowden as more of a hero rather than someone that committed espionage.
Jump to Top