User Controls

Taco bell is better than "authentic" mexican food

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Lol @ mexicans not being able to come up with mexican pizza. Taco bell is affordable and tastes delicious and doesn't have any of that grimy character most mexican joints have going on. Only idiots still eat "authentic" mexican food in 2019.
    Lanny no

Is what my mom says
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny Lol @ mexicans not being able to come up with mexican pizza. Taco bell is affordable and tastes delicious and doesn't have any of that grimy character most mexican joints have going on. Only idiots still eat "authentic" mexican food in 2019.

wheres your moral obligations to not eat meats and not patronizing establishments that evilly proliferate the consumption of very immoral and unethical meats ?
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny wheres your moral obligations to not eat meats and not patronizing establishments that evilly proliferate the consumption of very immoral and unethical meats ?

Didn't you hear the news? Taco bell is basically vegan
    Bread Yung Blood
    huh huh lol, now a days I get my lumber done by this pretty little thing in lumberton
    Originally posted by Lanny Didn't you hear the news? Taco bell is basically vegan

no i didnt.

i apologize. you may continue with your taco fetishes and your tacophillia.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    the only time lanny ever said anything that wasn't dumb as fuck
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    I'm dying for a beefy burrito supreme
    Number13 African Astronaut [dispute my snotty-nosed seagull]
    Mexican food lol

Dessert
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    mexican snatch is the appetizer
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    1/10 thread just like taco bell's rating on Yelp
Jump to Top