User Controls

In regards to my potato salad recipe

RisiR † 29 Autism
    I now know why it didn't get the praise it deserves.

Mayonnaise. You never put mayonnaise in a potato salad. I didn't specify that and of course the thread flopped and I looked like a buffoon. I am truly sorry.

What you do instead is a vinaigrette. 3 parts oil one part vinegar. And as you may remember, the secret tip. Yes, exactly! Blanch the onions in a tablespoon of vinegar for two minutes before adding them and then shut the fuck up and kill yourself. RisiR is back, baby.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Doesn't even have paprika

Kill yourself
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Doesn't even have paprika

Kill yourself

Not gonna lie. I had my first potato salad with paprika not too long ago and I was pleasently surprised. I do like to keep it simple, though.
    Not only does it add flavor it also adds to the visual component
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Not only does it add flavor it also adds to the visual component

Actually liked the texture, too surprisingly enough.
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    >months later
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    we've all been waiting a long time for an update on your potato salad recipe and I hope it does not disappoint.

I actually really like wal mart potato salad, it's the trashiest thing about me
    Originally posted by Sudo we've all been waiting a long time for an update on your potato salad recipe and I hope it does not disappoint.

Does Islam have a thing like Christianity where you repent/are forgiven for your sins? If so, you should do it because that potato salad is fucking disgusting.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Sudo we've all been waiting a long time for an update on your potato salad recipe and I hope it does not disappoint.

I know.. I know. I let you all down. The forum is in absolute shambles and we all now that's because I let the potato salad hype die down but what can I say? I am but a mere man. A meme man. Y'know...
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Sooo... did I miss anything? Is SpectraL finally dead?
    Mawm
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Does Islam have a thing like Christianity where you repent/are forgiven for your sins? If so, you should do it because that potato salad is fucking disgusting.

I pray for forgiveness everyday but not specifically for eating wal mart potato salad. It's so creamy and sweet and the potatos are so small, it's basically potato ice cream and is much worse for you

Originally posted by RisiR † I know.. I know. I let you all down. The forum is in absolute shambles and we all now that's because I let the potato salad hype die down but what can I say? I am but a mere man. A meme man. Y'know…

we've had to eat fucking pasta salad that's more celery than anything. The energy expenditure to carb content is insane and idk how much longer we can live like this
    Originally posted by RisiR † Sooo… did I miss anything? Is SpectraL finally dead?

Juicebox died :(
    Malice died
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Juicebox died :(

Damn. Fo real?
    scron got a sex change operation too so him and hts just scissor now
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Is that one of those padded phones for complete mongoloids with a weak and girly grip?
    Originally posted by RisiR † Damn. Fo real?

Yeah. He took some bug poison that I forget the name of. Basically made it so that his organs shut down over the course of days, so that his family wouldn't think it was from an OD but rather just general liver failure or something from past drug use. One of his friends came on here informing us that 'his body just gave out', though he made a post supposedly right when he made the solution so we already knew. His obituary was publicly posted for a bit but I don't have it anymore. The picture in it was clearly him.
    Mom
    RisiR † 29 Autism
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Yeah. He took some bug poison that I forget the name of. Basically made it so that his organs shut down over the course of days, so that his family wouldn't think it was from an OD but rather just general liver failure or something from past drug use. One of his friends came on here informing us that 'his body just gave out', though he made a post supposedly right when he made the solution so we already knew. His obituary was publicly posted for a bit but I don't have it anymore. The picture in it was clearly him.

Fuck that. Now I feel like shit. He was one of the best guys I have ever met online.
Jump to Top