User Controls

God hates blacks

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    They are the ugliest, dumbest, most savage race on earth next to the aboriginals.
    They should have ceased to exist thousands of years ago and they would have if it were not for the white man.
    They are God's excrement, and the irony is they literally look and smell just like turds.
    jerry3553 Yung Blood
    Yes but how do you feel about africanamericans
    Originally posted by jerry3553 Yes but how do you feel about africanamericans

No such thing as African American, there are only Africans in America.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Don't forget hapas. God also hates hapas.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Don't forget hapas. God also hates hapas.

No, God loves hapas which is why he made the US and Japan the center of the universe.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal No, God loves hapas which is why he made the US and Japan the center of the universe.

Britain is at the centre of the map.

The us and Japan are off to either side, like twin butt cheeks.
    "race is just a construct!"
    "we're all the same!"
    "blacks are human!"

Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Britain is at the centre of the map.

The us and Japan are off to either side, like twin butt cheeks.

Britan is the unwashed dick of Europe.

At one time in history, it's seamen traveled far and wide.

But now it's shriveled. An empty shell of the country it once was. A country in which people are dying to get out of.

Ireland is like, the foreskin.
    L41n Houston
    This is just your way of saying you hate yourself isn't it?
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Op is a hapa
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by L41n This is just your way of saying you hate yourself isn't it?

STFU weeb tard
    L41n Houston
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby STFU weeb tard

Why don't you make me? Oh right, because you're a loser.
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Britan is the unwashed dick of Europe.

At one time in history, it's seamen traveled far and wide.

But now it's shriveled. An empty shell of the country it once was. A country in which people are dying to get out of.

Ireland is like, the foreskin.

And Mexico is the smeared shit stain America just squeezed out.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country And Mexico is the smeared shit stain America just squeezed out.

No, its the balls. Hot, large, and full of vigor. Way better place to live than the UK. More freedoms and a lot safer.
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal

Respect your elders, Bitch boi.

Stop being a dickhead.
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    OP might get a tumor in the brain one day. He will wake to see the best surgeon is a Man from Kenya who performed all of the work to save OPs life.

maybe then you will lose your hate for anyone based on skin color My friend.

make some more videos of you acting like a 12 year old.. running in some Japanimation style. GROW UP!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Greenspam OP might get a tumor in the brain one day. He will wake to see the best surgeon is a Man from Kenya who performed all of the work to save OPs life.

make some more videos of you acting like a 12 year old.. running in some Japanimation style. GROW UP!

No he's just gonna blame his continued retardation and brain damage on

"A white would've done a better job"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Greenspam OP might get a tumor in the brain one day. He will wake to see the best surgeon is a Man from Kenya who performed all of the work to save OPs life.

You are such a huge faggot
Jump to Top