User Controls

When I was a kid, I couldn't stand season 1 of The Simpsons.

The episodes were so boring and slow and unfunny. But watching them now, they're fuckin' real man. They're fuckin' real. They're so much like real life, depressing as fuck too.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    have you seen any bojack horseman? seems like something you might like. follows a depressed, self-destructive sitcom actor around decades after everyone's forgotten who he was.
    I don't think it's on the first season but the episode where Bart steals the fighting game still gives me childhood traumas.

I can't watch that one.
    The animation was lulz
    have you seen any bojack horseman? seems like something you might like. follows a depressed, self-destructive sitcom actor around decades after everyone's forgotten who he was.

I watched the trailer on youtube and it looked shit, but all the top comments are saying the trailer does it no justice at all. I will give it a go later tonight maybe.
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    My all time favorite episode of the Simpsons was the one where homer became the manager for that country signer and she tried to seduce him. One of the few episodes that was written by the creator Matt Greoning
    Duke Zion Tuskegee Airman
    I have the first 7 or so seasons on box set DVD was going to try and collect them all but fox decided not to release DVD seasons anymore only digital
    My all time favorite episode of the Simpsons was the one where homer became the manager for that country signer and she tried to seduce him. One of the few episodes that was written by the creator Matt Greoning

I'm a Simpsons nerd too. He also wrote the segment where Lisa gets her haircut in 22 Short Films About Springfield.

They stopped releasing them on DVD to promote their online streaming site, Simpsons World. They said the real reason was there was no more money in DVDs, but that was bullshit -- their sales were doing better than ever.
Jump to Top