User Controls

Great recent prison fideo on the cali system

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I like how he explains how word always gets around or shit catches up with you from prison to prison. Hence why i was literslly petrified when they told me finally to roll it up from the hole as I was being transferred from reception to mainline or one of californias 30 or so prisons level 2s. You remember I just went to war and got off on an sny gang called the northern ryders which is part of the entire northern structure of californias streets and prisons of northern mexican street gangs. Anyway it is quite a good interview. I also like how he refere to it as a career because ive heard this term in there before and how he says his people or whties got mad at him for flipping off a female for giving him boo boo panties or underwear. It is funny how whites try to be so good upstanding toward females and COs and oral in there, but the blacks dont care and even attack female cops and the other races dont even trip. Aint that a trip in itself though? Trip on oneself but not on others? Or trip on others but only if your ownr ace? Fuking shit is a ehadspinner. Its like who do you even trip on in the end?

I mean why woule these other guys even trip on him giving the finger to a pos female cop treating them like shit to begin with? Mind boggling.
    Lol the way he describes the story about flipping off the chick he accidentslly flipped off a mexican chick behind her who was standing nearby who was also a cop and they tripped and almost stabbed him. Its crazy just how dangeroue prison is and every reaction and action matters its likes tepping on a mienfield.
Jump to Top