User Controls

What is wrong with these pollack bitches

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I dont get why anyone sane would use a site to look for marriage or long-term amterial out of the gate for one unless they are a batshit crazy pollack bitch on sympatia or a russian foreign exchange bride. Secondly, why would you go to a dudes house to spend the night knowing ahead you were the one who pushed it and offered to come over when youre just going around complaining snd talking shit to the dude the whole night? Why not jsut fuking go home then? Why do these cougar pollack bitches do this shit like they wanna be your mom or something co plaining about you having rotten apples in the house. On top of it treat you like youre some long term amterial expecting you to pay for everything? Yes I am talking sbout that Matilda 48 yogitch who lived in england and claims to operate a language school whom I talked about here before and posted a pic of. But in case you forgot here it is:
    Damm I cant find this bitch now but posted her profile once before she had before deleting it. But yea i just dont get these pollacks or their culture. Anyone can elaborwte on why theya re such princesses and high maintenance?
    Now I am just alone and never get no play but id rather get no play than that. Anyone agree?
    I mena how do foreigners who marry or get with a pollack female put up with their crap and especislly how do the homegrown pollacks deal with it? Do they think all womena re like this or only this kind exists or something?
Jump to Top