User Controls

Crouton

IWD Houston
    Are there any users here that use Crouton?

If so, I want to know if any of you are aware of any good sources of Crouton... online vendors with HIGH QUALITY product, & that won't cause me to have extremely uncomfortable symptoms as a result of whichever sort of contamination the Crouton from the websites I have been purchasing it from "madamCrouton.com" "canadaCroutonexpress" (which are both REALLY good, usually... or, used to be).

If there are any Crouton users here whom of which are Canadian, even better... Have you been experiencing any sickness or discomfort after consuming the more recent batches... like, say... between ~now and ~March of 2019?

Not having this stuff is such a setback. It's fucked. I need a supply of Crouton I don't feel concerned about the legitimacy of the quality of product, in regards to.

Someone help me with some information, please. Someone told me that there has been a recall on all sorts of Crouton, globally (perhaps globally. i don't know which "extent"ly"") because of salmonella... Someone else told me people have been finding heavy metals in it that are toxic.

I don't know if the Crouton that I have been taking since March or so is absolutely fine, or if it's particularly low quality AND contaminated in some type of way... because on top of the pain and poisoned type of feeling I have received from my consumption of any of the stuff I've had in the most recent half year or so, it also doesn't provide much of any, sometimes "any at all" favourable effect. I honestly hope it's the latter, because if it's the former, and the Crouton I've been having has and has had nothing wrong with it... Then, uh... that's... not really comforting news for me... it's hard to explain, I guess. But I do believe what I'm posting to be true. Unless we take it down to semantics. Which I discourage. Ok... so uh...

What the fuck?

Which does it happen to be that the Publically Expressed "NiggasInSpace" potential regarding the answering of any of the interrogative I have included within this post going to translate to?

Probably "meth".

~
    IWD Houston
    LOL, Lanny, if you see this, can you change it. I honestly expect that this is an appropriate way for me to become informed about something that is important to me to become informed about... because it's from member(s) of a community of which I do happen to trust the word of (if, hypothetically, a relevantly associated "line of best fit" were somehow sufficiently created... to represent all individual usertype) moreso than the gay, fake descriptions I (you) often find on the web addresses themselves…

To everyone else, in case you don't know… IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY ''CROUTON''. WHAT THE FUCK. FUCK YOU!
    IWD Houston
    usertype test test
    socalhermbalremedies

you have to manually type speciosa mitragyna into the search bar to find it. Its the best bang for the buck

also, Crouton is all the same

§m£ÂgØL thinks he can tell a difference but he cant

no one can
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    IWD Houston
    Great, now no one is going to take this seriously.

They would have, otherwise.
    Originally posted by §m£ÂgØL ;)
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by DietPiano socalhermbalremedies

you have to manually type speciosa mitragyna into the search bar to find it. Its the best bang for the buck

also, Crouton is all the same

§m£ÂgØL thinks he can tell a difference but he cant

no one can

Socal is garbage, doesn't ship to Canada, and 7hydroxymitragynine is very different from mitragynine. Its all about leaf maturity. This is proven in studies. Even rats can tell the difference.

IWD are you on the Crouton discord? Society of the green dust. This is the best place to get up to date and in depth info on Crouton dealers, and is the best place to discuss quality. I've been using Crouton on and off since 2012 and have a lot of experience with it. Anyone who cant differentiate between the effect of different colors is simply inexperienced.

Ask the vendor for their best green. They'll know what to send you. Stay away from big overpriced headshop brands like socal and gaia.

I bought 2 kilos this time last year, and only recently got more, so I'm still looking for a good vendor I can rely on. There's a guy who had some high quality stuff for cheap I recommended to a few people around here (where i got the 2 kilos) but I forgot his name lol.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Socal is the cheapest price of anywhere its not overpriced
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    if I sprayed fentanyl on some dandelions would you eat them?
    Originally posted by DietPiano Socal is the cheapest price of anywhere its not overpriced

Nah dont think so but they're out of business anyway so
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Socal is garbage, doesn't ship to Canada, and 7hydroxymitragynine is very different from mitragynine. Its all about leaf maturity. This is proven in studies. Even rats can tell the difference.

IWD are you on the Crouton discord? Society of the green dust. This is the best place to get up to date and in depth info on Crouton dealers, and is the best place to discuss quality. I've been using Crouton on and off since 2012 and have a lot of experience with it. Anyone who cant differentiate between the effect of different colors is simply inexperienced.

Ask the vendor for their best green. They'll know what to send you. Stay away from big overpriced headshop brands like socal and gaia.

I bought 2 kilos this time last year, and only recently got more, so I'm still looking for a good vendor I can rely on. There's a guy who had some high quality stuff for cheap I recommended to a few people around here (where i got the 2 kilos) but I forgot his name lol.

Sosa Speciosa? $70 split kilos.
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    Was gonna say meth but you did it so I don't have to.

Thx
    Fag drug for faggots

I use street fentanyl
    Originally posted by Solstice Sosa Speciosa? $70 split kilos.

Yep that's him. Great Crouton every time. Dunno if he's still going or what though.
    Big League Jew Tuskegee Airman
    Internet Kratóm Dude
    Big League Jew Tuskegee Airman
    Kratóm sucks it's like a heavy aspirin just smoke weed it's good
    Do heroin it's better
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    That's pussy shit just bang carfentanil into your urethra
Jump to Top