User Controls

They told curiosity killed the cat?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Near where I live which is old town in Warsaw and difficult to find parking there is this big guy who is standing outside all day and controlling parking places. I think he takes money from people and is acting like a big boss man of this parkibg lot. He is basically lying or intimidating ppl to pay him I saw him point at an open spot and ppl just drove by.anyway I called the cops or militia here and they said they won't even look into him unless he did it to me directly and I called. Now here is where my curiousity gets me. What if I told them I saw him rake money from ppl? Do you think the polish authorities would care then?
    Or if I say he did it to a friend of mine and visitor would they look into his operation?
    I used to think he was a taxi driver there maybe he used to be. He has a whole gang of ppl there too with him.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Rob all of them, and then pants them
    I've seen him sit at the bench in that area with his gang all heated and this was when I assumed he was a taxi driver and not a gang leader. He was telling em something like, "he can't show his face around here. Not when in here. The lamę cant come here and you make sure of that."
    I bet you guys if Idifnt have support after prison and being deported i would be that guy ir take his Keys and nęcona the parking lot gang leader in old town Warsaw. That would have been my lęgach people.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    MORE LIKE MARK CUCKERBERG! DAAHUUURRR!
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat I bet you guys if Idifnt have support after prison and being deported i would be that guy ir take his Keys and nęcona the parking lot gang leader in old town Warsaw. That would have been my lęgach people.

Does your family know you're a pedo
    Who cares?
    Here is what i keep wondering to what I would do if I did have a car and had to park here on the regular. How I would deal with this guy. I mean even with cameras there how well do they work at night where he roams there with his crew to positively identify him if he did scratch someone’s car in revenge who refused to pay his little racket? What would you guys do? Just refuse to pay and hope he wont fuk eith your car while youre away? Call the cops and lie saying he threatened to do that since obviously the cops here care about veyr littleunless its serious shit or something with proof. Or what would you do to not let him control your parking spots you are entitled to.
    More updates:
    https://niggasin.space/thread/46369
Jump to Top