User Controls

EXCLUSIVE: Shocking photos of Congresswoman Katie Hill are revealed as she's seen NAKED showing off Nazi-era tattoo while smoking a bong, kissing her female staffer and posing nude on 'wife sharing' sites

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7609835/Katie-Hill-seen-showing-Nazi-era-tattoo-smoking-BONG-NAKED.html
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Tittays
    cute little breasts.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    oh wow so.. shocking!!! who knew gonts.. a whyte lady is a nazi and smokes weed.. OH MAI! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN FAM! HEELP ME POPEYE HEEEEALP! OH NOOOO!!! WHO KNEW A POLITICIAN THAT WE VOTE TO REPRESENT OUR MUNDANE LIVES IS AN ACTUAL PIECE OF SHITHOLE?! mind FUCKING BLOWN!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WE NEED TO BAN POT SMOKING AND NUDITY! DERPADOOOOO!!!!
    \
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby oh wow so.. shocking!!! who knew gonts.. a whyte lady is a nazi and smokes weed.. OH MAI! WHATS GONNA HAPPEN FAM! HEELP ME POPEYE HEEEEALP! OH NOOOO!!! WHO KNEW A POLITICIAN THAT WE VOTE TO REPRESENT OUR MUNDANE LIVES IS AN ACTUAL PIECE OF SHITHOLE?! mind FUCKING BLOWN!

thats not even a nazi symbol, its a maltese cross.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny thats not even a nazi symbol, its a maltese cross.

well its nazi era..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby well its nazi era..

nein
    WE NEED TO BAN TATTOOS NOW~! HURP DURPEADEW JEEEEEEEERT!!
    WE ALSO NEED TO BAN RACIST HAIRCUTS TOO! MY PANTS ARE LITERALLY RACISAT AND IRONIC!
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by blaster master That's kinda hot. I'd vote for her, but she should change the bong water.

Spoken like a true cuck
    CASPER Soldier of Fourchin
    God bless the Democrats.
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    The iron cross isnt even racist lol. Racists like it, but Germany still uses in some of their military medals and they're as PC as it comes. It's been in use since like the 19th century or some shit.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Another award winning highly relevant thread from Fonagay
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

I can't find the uncensored pic.
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    She looks better censored.
    Big League Jew Tuskegee Airman
    Shitty pic, mega disappointing. Can't fap to this.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    What a fucking disgusting ugly whore

I would love to fuck her
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Vitamin G She looks better censored.

Fag
Jump to Top