User Controls

Why is it that at these types of events no one fucks?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    I am really horny today and was thinking of going to this event since I cant think of anything else or any other way tot rynwith the possible exception of bar hopping that aleays leads to me just being lonely, drunk and miserable:
    https://www.internations.org/event/promotion/details/1031404?ref=cal_ev_li

However, every time I went to these events no one ever fuked. It seemed like a bunch of people with business suits or wankers walking around extending their hands and talking abiut bullshit with each other and no one ever seems to go home with snyone from there. So whats the point of going? And why is it like that?
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    *sigh*
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    So long story short, I didnt go. I mean whst is the point of these business types talking about their bullshit or no name startups or apps theyre trying to form on the side of their boring corporate jobs. I just care about poon so what is there in it for me going to sny of these events here with americans and other exfags?
    I mean really guys really. What is the fucking point?
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Originally posted by Wariat I mean really guys really. What is the fucking point?

I am asking myself the same question
    They have pics up on the event page now and Im glad I didnt go.
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    You need some estrogen.
Jump to Top