User Controls

why dont you guys and modern wstern cukture get this?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    sometimes women do want or need a man in control or one to slap them around a bit or at least not take their shit and repsond back or just not take it. they even say this themselves often on forums like when I used to post on aksmen before it was taken out due to the controversies on it. that they want a man to keep them on their toes. this is what I am talking about but you guys for some reason on here seem to didagree. All those women here in Warsaw who disrespected me or were testing me or thwt bimbo whose pic I posted who told me to move because it was their sest when in fact it was free and there was no place holder or item on it wnd they had one on the seat across not mine, that is what I am talking about. a real man wouldnt get up let them have it but would kep them on their toes by standing firm and not being bullied for it like I did. it is the same thing in the clubs how these women would come up and start dancing with me but when i tied the same with others they gave their backs to me or acted disgusted by me. its like they want their cake and eat it too. but I never say no and let them and maybe this as men and mens rights advocates we have to do is show them how it feels to be treated by us the way they treat us and reject them too. and when they do the pointing finger to the throat thing acting like theyre betetr than us or superior and we make them want to throw up which ive seen a lot we should do it to their kind or species back.
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    i mean I even think Techno,ogistnwill agree on this one. women domt wanty pansy boys or granola boys or boys who will let themselves be bullied by them.
Jump to Top