User Controls

Should I get my gf pregnant?

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    She has been digging her hooks in (trying to prevent me from pulling out) and very strongly hinting at it.

Items of note

1. She is 20 and already has an almost 2 year old son
    2. She is an excellent mother to the child within her ability, not negligent in the slightest
    3. She is objectively attractive among a cross section of humanity. She cannot leave the house without being hit on and she hates it and isolates herself because of it.
    4. I have many moving parts in my life right now
    5. I can afford a child right now
    6. She grew up mostly in foster care/group homes and lived a transient life. She is learning the "idea" of family and sees me and children as a medium for experiencing this
    7. She has maybe a grade 7 or 8 education but is not dumb in the slightest. Her issues are with naivete, stubbornness, anxiety and depression
    8. She comes from a long line of difficult women. Her mother is a professional gold digger/sugar baby (who she hates) and her grandmother (who she lionizes) was somewhat of a con artist too
    9. She knows I'm good with kids (so is she and she will likely study social work/youth work someday) but she's somewhat immature in some ways too, having had an unorthodox development
    10. We had a 3some with your mother then left her tied to the bed covered in piss

Let us have a symposium on the subject
    Erekshun Naturally Camouflaged
    #10, NO.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    record & post cream-pie
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    11.Murder suicide,its the only thing that makes sense.
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    No

You're already a proven shit father.
    Originally posted by Vitamin G No

You're already a proven shit father.

If that's the premise you're basing your opinion on you are both false and homosexual
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    You're absentee so

Are you actually arguing your kid is better off without you?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    if you're asking, probably not
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    blaster master victim of incest
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Sure why not? I'm planning on having another kid myself with that girl Sasha. I'm seeing her Friday night.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby Sure why not? I'm planning on having another kid myself with that girl Sasha. I'm seeing her Friday night.

solid Bill Krozby advice I knew I could count on you
    Wait, if you have to ask then NO! But keep fucking her though..
    Oh btw, pics would help with the answers you seek.
Jump to Top