User Controls

I'd never do a mass shooting but

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    If I was going to do a pointless non political mass shooting, I'd probably target some synchronized dancers and just spray them with an uzi
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    if you're going to go on a mass shooting do it in a synagogue and make sure to kill as many rats as possible
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz If I was going to do a pointless non political mass shooting, I'd probably target some synchronized dancers and just spray them with an uzi

mass = more than 5.
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    The world is going to shit and people are dancing with a shit eating grin on their faces like trained poodles jumping through hoola hoops at a dog show.

Most people need to be slaughtered, truthfully. The j3ws simply tempt people into mindless self indulgence. How can you blame them? The goy are stupid enough to fall for it, so isn't it their fault?
    Sometimes I think my life purpose is to rape that tiny blonde girl. I have visions of her curled up in fetal position, crying and bleeding out her vagina in an alleyway, and I think its beautiful. I'd impregnate her right then and there.
    There is no purpose

just be happy

watch anime and play video games
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal There is no purpose

just be happy

watch anime and play video games

I need to be inside her one way or another
    You're going to be inside a FEMA coffin soon enough
Jump to Top