User Controls

The crazy thing is everytime I thought someone was helping me in prison

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Or looking out for me it was some gay guy tyring to get some booty. The worse was in the cell or honor wing section of vsp where the whole prison is dorms but they have this honor or lifer secrion with cells at A yard. It is only one building on the whole yard roo. When I first got there thye put me there to evaluate me and ive ahd dudes offer me extra clothes like a sweater thwt i took plus coffee and even moved cells to be away from one crazy after another to gwy dudes who never told me they were gay but acted like they were in need of a good celly or would rsther get me thsn have someone put in there for them. It was surreal one tuy who was this older emxicsn guy with a beard even acted lal grandfstherly and like he knew the shstem and hoe to get things done and had conenctions with the guards to tey getting me in the cell and i only backed out after others warned me but two ithers guys in there were jsut as bad inckuding this puerto rican tstted up slimey gangsta looking dude who would grab my hand when aksing for his wager bootle.

Like I said, prison was just an experience. Something you cant take away and both good and bad.
    Imagine Techno,ogist or any of the females on here where everyone wround you is a predstor and the guards and everyone around you either domt care or are part of the corruption. What would you do?
    I have never been in trouble with the law but I spent my entire life interacting mainly with criminals and degenerates.

I knew a guy that liked going to jail because he had long hair and he said all the guys gave him free commissary and drugs. I didn't ask for any detail beyond that but I assume it was some gay shit

I heard rumors they have gay meth orgies in Calgary remand center
    Originally posted by Wariat Imagine Techno,ogist or any of the females on here where everyone wround you is a predstor and the guards and everyone around you either domt care or are part of the corruption. What would you do?

External factors have no real effect on me. My strength comes from my faith in religion

I would convert everyone around me if I was confined
    Well you can use it for your benefit too. Like just accept the stuff but politely decline any other offer like cell move to them later. It is the real sneaky ones thwt almsot had me thiugh and i had to cell move later out.
    The outward ones are easy to deal with or afoid or jsut keep a distance and be on friendly terms with.
    You cannot be too agressive with them though like Technologist likes to be or women in general because they will use it against you. They would have technologist wrapped around a dinger wuickly playing on the emotions and getting a thrill of seeing her have outbursts and the guards detain her.
    Have you ever watched that show 60 days in jail
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood Have you ever watched that show…

No, I don't watch shows.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    So basically you were a thot in prison and never put out and did exactly the same thing you complain about women and 12 year olds doing to you now.
Jump to Top