User Controls

Question about young girls

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Who are tall and physically mature for their age. What makes them unattractive to you? I am talking about 12 going on 16-17. I wouldnt fuk them but why would finding them unattractive be a bad thing?
    Technologist victim of incest
    Do you ever just shut up?
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Originally posted by Wariat I wouldnt fuk them but

lol
    I've dated all ages and sometimes when I dated girls under the age of 16 I was well over that age

Honestly a lot of these relationships were simply sexual and very superficial. Maybe I got lucky or whatever but I met a lot of young girls that only liked me for one reason

And that was that I'm willing to fondle them. Something boys their age aren't ready to do. Girls mature earlier than guys and they can start masturbating at young ages

All I ever was to those girls was a sexual thrill, and that's okay. I had similar experiences with older girls when I was that age

Most people aren't as sexual or have been sexualized as a child like I have so they can't understand these things and they only focus on the harmful or destructive aspects of such a relationship
    Well i just saw this blond in the starbucks im at with a friend and she was just tall and very attractive but like I said I never tlk to them or try to.
    I don't pursue young girls but sometimes it just happens. Girls like when you look at their butts. Young girls don't expect older 20 year old guys to look at them that way and I think they find it flattering
    The crazy thing just happened. These other young girls came in and they were even younger snd this hippie looking one with a spiffy beanie type hat with shortish hair kept looking st me and she smiled at one point. We literslly looked at each other on two occassions and i got so uncomfortable and nervous i couldnt even think. This stuff used to happen to me all the time when i was in my whole 20s when i was in usa but never reslly happened here till now except berlin when i told you guys about that little asian chick. But obviously i would be unable to talk to them and even if i did nothing would probably happen as that would take some balls.
    Its crazy to think that a girl that age would even find someone my age attractive even if I do look 28. Even just attention or a smile like that and a stare at me is enough to get me off these days and i dont have to talk to a girl because I am so lonely.
    yeah gont, I had a cute as a button underage girl all over me asking me to take her virginity when I was driving her somewhere but I was shooting heroin everyday at the time so I didn't even respond to her because even if I had an appetite for sex (I had 0), there's no way in hell my cock was gonna move
    but yeah, they like attention from older guys, especially if they haven't been in much of a relationship yet
    eid you do heroin with her. did you twke her heroin virginity or what were you doing in the csr with her?
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    Last year when I was 25 I fucked a 17 yr old (the age of consent in the UK is 16)

She was dumb as shit and was from Kosovo

She was uncomfortable holding eye contact due to some weird social anxiety but when I slipped it in missionary she lost herself in dat der dick and finally gave in, gazing into my eyes romantically and effusively explaining how she wants to get married

She ended up being cracked and would send me long voice messages on whatsapp because I didn't reply within 8 or 9 minutes
    do you guys think if they saw my big dick they would be wowed by it like their eyes would turn inwards in excitement like holy shit what did i get myself into i love it?
    🐿 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat do you guys think if they saw my big dick they would be wowed by it like their eyes would turn inwards in excitement like holy shit what did i get myself into i love it?

lmao
Jump to Top