User Controls

So Twitter gave me a 7 day ban

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Because I told some profile on there that seemed or claimed to be a chick while she had a profile pic walking forward that she had a nice ass. My other profile got totally deleted with like 500 followers and one I also used for work purposes. I womder if some chick said you have a nice ass if the hypocrytical big tech company trying to run the world of politics also would have gave her a suspension?
    What did you tell that profile
    Nice ass.
    Sexual harassment
    Technologist victim of incest

Yep
    Creepy as usual.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Technologist Creepy as usual.

Yet when females do it its ok? Like this one who did it in a club to me this one time bakc in the day? How was that any diff?
    I don’t know about the girl, but you’ve proven you’re a creep time and time again. You don’t just tell some random girl online that she has a nice ass.

Creep written all over it.

Now we all know you’re going to eventually rape a girl, and go back to jail. I will feel horribly for the girl, but just get it over with so you can be where you belong with your jail house idols.
    Well i didnt know her either and she told me i had a nice ass in the club so how is it diff?
    It was in SF of all places too. Gays say it all the time too or similar stuff to young guys and theyve done it to me also in liberwl cities like sf or berlin.
    Not having this conversation with you. You don’t listen to anything anyone tells you anyway.
    Next time ill say she had a shitty ass then. How bout this? Since she wanted to use such a profile pic showing it off.
    People says tf like thst all the time in real life. So why not online? British guys were even whsitling st my mom in dubrovnik crostia once. They do it everywhere they fo. British people i mean and they get drunk everywhere they go in europe too.
    So whats wrong with it if they do it why not me?
    Welcome to 2019

Following human instincts and common sense is illegal
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I mean her profile pic is showing her as basicslly lol. She is wlaking forward turned around with her ass showcased.
    Unless she changed it. I havent checked.
    Originally posted by Wariat I mean her profile pic is showing her as basicslly lol. She is wlaking forward turned around with her ass showcased.

Are you saying she was asking for it
    This is her pic. She calls hersef midwifekrysis ir something.

So what did i do besides tell the truth?
Jump to Top