User Controls

What is the best movie ever?

As per answer and poll for hardmode

Poll: And why is it not on netflix
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3526810/
    Lawrence of Arabia....its on netflix
    Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets was pretty good to..
    Sharpie Houston
    Lolita.

Reason why its not on Netflix? ....If you've seen it. You know why.

...Needs a better ending tho.
    SBTlauien African Astronaut
    Fight Club
    Sharpie Houston
    Fight Club
    While, yes, a fantastic movie.... I sort of view it as a prequel. ...if you know/understand what I mean.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    SLC Punk!, Donnie Darko, American Hardcore, Mall Rats, and Meet the Feebles.
    Sharpie Houston
    SLC Punk!
    Yup!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    City of Lost Children is one of my favourites

Snowpiercer is a good fairly recent one if you can appreciate the symbolism
    Iron John Houston

https://youtu.be/245uVRIWQyQ
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://youtu.be/245uVRIWQyQ

genuinely surprised and a little disappointed that link didn't go to der Ewiges Jude
    Iron John Houston
    genuinely surprised and a little disappointed that link didn't go to der Ewiges Jude

Well, if it makes you feel any better, "I walk the Line" was directed by John Frankenheimer and produced by Harold Cohen. [TABLE="class: infobox vevent"]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    Michael Myers victim of incest [divide your nonresilient tucker]
    A Nightmare on Elm Street

SLC Punk!, Donnie Darko, American Hardcore, Mall Rats, and Meet the Feebles.

Donnie Darko is one of my all time favorite movies. The ending makes me really depressed everytime I watch it.

SLC Punk! Oh, boy... I held that movie off for so long. Mark told me way before he passed away to watch the movie because he was certain I would love it, especially with my love for punk rock music. I never got around to it, I mostly forgot about it. He would say it again another time, again, I'd say "Alright I wll whenever I have the time!" but it would always slip my mind. On the day of his death, I suddenly reminded myself of that movie and I decided to watch it. It was such a good movie. I love it. Definitely in my top 10.

Let me tell you that my top 10 consists of more than 10 movies.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Donnie Darko is one of my all time favorite movies. The ending makes me really depressed everytime I watch it.

SLC Punk! Oh, boy… I held that movie off for so long. Mark told me way before he passed away to watch the movie because he was certain I would love it, especially with my love for punk rock music. I never got around to it, I mostly forgot about it. He would say it again another time, again, I'd say "Alright I wll whenever I have the time!" but it would always slip my mind. On the day of his death, I suddenly reminded myself of that movie and I decided to watch it. It was such a good movie. I love it. Definitely in my top 10.

Let me tell you that my top 10 consists of more than 10 movies.

Fammmm. <3
    Hewfil1 Houston
    I almost forgot, Wicked Little Things.
    Sharpie Houston
    I almost forgot, Wicked Little Things.

That sounds, SO HOT...

...Too bad its not. lol
    Fammmm. <3

<3 we da best
    FON Yung Blood
    Not the best movies but I recently watched The Committments (a classic) and The Last Wave. The latter was surprisingly good for a 70's Australian film. Heard it accurately described as the triumph of indigenous spiritualism over western rationalism. Dat didgeridoo.
Jump to Top