User Controls

Kelogg's launches LGBT cereal

Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/culture/alexa-moutevelis-coombs/2019/10/18/start-your-day-maximum-gay-kelloggs-launches-lgbt

On Thursday, the gay site PinkNews reported, “Kellogg’s is launching an LGBT-themed cereal so you can start your day with maximum gay… If you’re a fan of breakfast and being gay, we have grrrrreat news for you – Kellogg’s is launching an LGBT-themed cereal.”

And to think, we’ve been eating straight, cisgender cereal all this time.

Timed to coincide with GLAAD’s Spirit Day on October 17, they teamed up to produce the “All Together” cereal, which Kellogg’s says is the first to offer Corn Flakes, Froot Loops, Frosted Flakes, Frosted Mini Wheats, Raisin Bran, and Rice Krispies “exclusively together.”

It must have a lot of Monsanto's genetically modified soybean in it.
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    this has existed for decades, it's called fruit loops.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal this has existed for decades, it's called fruit loops.

haha
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    It's Not The Onion

so weird. we live in such bizarre times

I took a photo of a billboard by the Bay Bridge says "Order your weed online"

LOL it's the norm now.
    I'm trying not to be stuck in the past but even with the sign being up for months it's just funny everytime I pass by it.
    faggots want people to take them seriously
    they want to integrate into society
    yet everything to them has to be about their sexuality all the way down to the cereal they eat in the morning
    can't wait for LGBTPQHIV+ toothpaste and soda pop
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal this has existed for decades, it's called fruit loops.

'frosted' flakes

you know what's funny? look into the history of Kelloggs. it's always been a puritanical Christian operation, Corn Flakes were made intentionally bland to discourage gluttony and they backed all sorts of projects to stop masturbation, sex before marriage etc
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal faggots want people to take them seriously
    they want to integrate into society
    yet everything to them has to be about their sexuality all the way down to the cereal they eat in the morning

Maybe you'll have a child one day and that child turns Gay.

Look, I'm not trying to be the acceptance on everything in the world kind of nerd. and anything radicalized is BS to me.

things are weird today. "it is what it is" and whatnot n stuff

go do something constructive. Go buy some paint and paint that shitty ceiling spot of yours. fix the leak first. and just throw a thin layer of spackle over it and paint the entire ceiling so you can enjoy being in that room this winter. make your Mom happy you lazy cunt
    Originally posted by aldra 'frosted' flakes

you know what's funny? look into the history of Kelloggs. it's always been a puritanical Christian operation, Corn Flakes were made intentionally bland to discourage gluttony and they backed all sorts of projects to stop masturbation, sex before marriage etc

I love the flavor of corn flakes though, it's my favorite cereal.
    Originally posted by Greenspam Maybe you'll have a child one day and that child turns Gay.

Look, I'm not trying to be the acceptance on everything in the world kind of nerd. and anything radicalized is BS to me.

things are weird today. "it is what it is" and whatnot n stuff

go do something constructive. Go buy some paint and paint that shitty ceiling spot of yours. fix the leak first. and just throw a thin layer of spackle over it and paint the entire ceiling so you can enjoy being in that room this winter. make your Mom happy you lazy cunt

Hey retard I was saying that homoqueers don't need their sexuality to become a culture, especially if they desire to integrate with society and be seen as normal people.
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Hey retard I was saying that homoqueers don't need their sexuality to become a culture, especially if they desire to integrate with society and be seen as normal people.

Did you little man. did you really?
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra 'frosted' flakes

He was a fan of putting little metal rods to make it hard to get an erection (so you couldn't masturbate) and also using acid to burn a woman's clitoris. Also some stuff with electrocution. I think he actually wrote a book on it. This stuff goes through my mind every time I eat cereal because I tend to look at the box, so now I don't eat cereal anymore.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top