User Controls

Do you find Mexicans to be unattractive?

Admin African Astronaut
    Do you?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    not if they female and under 24
    Many, certainly not all

My first true love/girl who loved me is mexican and she's drop dead gorgeous
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    They usually have some sort of flaw. I mean most people do, but they have a very high rate of legs that are too short for their body, and their women will often have a nice face but a mishapen ass, or a great ass but a weird face.

Just things like that. Lots of them have terrible acne scars and I think that's probably a result of mixing with the spaniards. Some of their women are absolutely perfect looking of course, but that's rare.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Most mexican girls look the same and they just wanna fuck which is cool. They have very abrasive personalities and seem to always want to find a reason to fight. But again when they fuck, they fuck hard and they do it proper. I wouldn't really want to have a mexican girl friend other than to have sex with. But then again they are passionate. I do like passionate people. Hmm
    They can be really fun and not in a shenanigan prone or naughty way necessarily, but like a way where they have a personality that's really inviting and never boring to be around and you can't help but smile

Here's the girl I loved in 8th grade that we both simultaneously crushed HARD on each other but I ruined it by saying the wrong thing one time, which was the exact OPPOSITE of what I wanted to say with all my heart when she was being super duper flirty and basically asked if I found her sexy, and I watched the disappoint drown her entire body when I said no simply because I didn't want to sound like a creep. We didn't really talk after that

she's married with kids to some army idiot in texas now, she didn't have to leave iowa but she chose to a year after I broke our hearts
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i love little girls
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m attracted to attractive people
    I can't see mexican I can only see brown skin

And I like latinexs

Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Mexicans have the hottest guys and girls in the entire world, and we have strong and inviting personalities. That's why so many dudes are intimidated by us. We WILL steal your women.
    So it's safe to assume you are all thiefs
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood So it's safe to assume you are all thiefs

No we just have a silver tongue

Both in and out of the sheets ;)
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    mexicans are ugly in a bland way and their culture is dumb and obnoxious but they're not nearly as awful as blacks
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    like, mexican women just don't look appealing at all and they have this ugliness to them similar to eastern european women.
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by POLECAT not if they female and under 24

I dont know man. I've seen some beautiful hispanic/Mexican women well over 24. in their 30s or 40s even.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Posting for non pedi faggs

Yumm!
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal like, mexican women just don't look appealing at all and they have this ugliness to them similar to eastern european women.

You have no experience with females outside of pictures you see on the internet so how would you know

You are not meant to enjoy females you only exist to be force feminized and raped by a big dick chad
    Originally posted by CandyRein Posting for non pedi faggs

Yumm!

Nigga, that girl is 21 with multiple children. Age of majority (regular, not lite)
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m attracted to her..and if you’re not you’re probably a pedo and or gayyy
    She was every bit as sexy at 13 to boote

She was also anorexic and thought she was fat at like 80 pounds or less which was kinda awesome

Yeah im not a great person but I feel like I have wonderful taste in women

Who does NOT have wonderful taste in women is sploo
Jump to Top