User Controls

my cat is such a jerk!

Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    WellHung Black Hole
    Ur cat fucks niggers, unfortunately.
    Originally posted by WellHung Ur cat fucks niggers, unfortunately.

he kills niggers
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal he kills niggers

Then that is one fantastic feline. 👍❤
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    Is that an ethernet wire?
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Is that an ethernet wire?

Yeah.
    I have a 100ft ethernet cable I run from my NAS in the livingroom to the room I'm in, converting anime in handbrake 24/7, I never turn it off.
    I have over 2,000 anime series to convert, the current cue was 1600 items and it's at 411 right now.
    I'm converting everything to 720x480 Japanese audio only no subtitles for my pseudotv server, I'm going to use this as inspiration to finally take learning Japanese seriously.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    How pointless.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country How pointless.

Why?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    its nice you left the jerk off tissues there for the video
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Why?

Cos you're stripping out subtitles and dubs and using a laptop to transcode a lot of videos.
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Cos you're stripping out subtitles and dubs and using a laptop to transcode a lot of videos.

You don't know what you're talking about.
    I'm taking 15tb of anime and shrinking it down to just under 3 or 4tb, this is very necessary.
    Also subtitles are for plebes and dubs are for disgusting casuals.
    shut up and lets fuck already
Jump to Top