User Controls

Nightcrawler

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I watched this movie on Netflix everyone! Last night I watched this!! The one about Jake Gylenhall's character named Lou that becomes a crime scene photographer/filmer and ends up getting into some nefarious activity in order to really CASH IN. It was a decent enough flick. I'd give it like a 6.5/10 or so, based on my standards for needing suspense and thrills. Anyway, all I wanted to say is that everything he films is like liveleak / theync type footage (gore, bloody, stabbings, killings, etc) but for some reason the local news station buys all of it and plays it on the air. That was fucking stupid. That's all I have to say. Thank you.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Cool, maybe i'll download it.
    I wanted to see this one but never did. Maybe I'll check it out.

I wish I could get my fill of guro from the local news... :(
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    I'd give it like a 6.5/10 or so, based on my standards for needing suspense and thrills.

Well, if you weren't so emotionally dead maybe you would have appreciated it more.

Edit: Oh, and you likely have poor/lowbrow taste in general anyway judging from what I've seen.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    I thought it was pretty sweet. Good movie, all in all, I'd watch it again.
    Mayberry Houston
    I enjoyed it.
    Zanick motherfucker [my p.a. supernal goa]
    To me this is possibly Gyllenhaal at his best, I hope he gets better from here because I was impressed with his performance - and his alone. It felt clumsy at times in its criticism, but in general I think it was artfully executed and worthy of introspection.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    To me this is possibly Gyllenhaal at his best, I hope he gets better from here because I was impressed with his performance - and his alone. It felt clumsy at times in its criticism, but in general I think it was artfully executed and worthy of introspection.

He honestly sort of reminded me of....me. I was impressed by his performance and I'm not saying that I could have done it myself, but it was a rather deadpan, unemotional for the most part, acting role, and it's one that I could probably do myself better than an over-exaggerated role.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Well, if you weren't so emotionally dead maybe you would have appreciated it more.

Edit: Oh, and you likely have poor/lowbrow taste in general anyway judging from what I've seen.

GREAT OBSERVATION MALICE. "Maybe if this or that, you would have this or that." Judging from what you've seen, you've been almost always wrong about what you think you know about me. What would you know about taste anyway, one who sexes felines? hue

You're so mean toward me since I called you a psychopath. And to think I'M sensitive!
    Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    He honestly sort of reminded me of….me. I was impressed by his performance and I'm not saying that I could have done it myself, but it was a rather deadpan, unemotional for the most part, acting role, and it's one that I could probably do myself better than an over-exaggerated role.

|
    V
    Watching night crawler. Christ, this guy is a total aspie and psychopath combo, and a search suggests that the filmmakers had this in mind. What a painful character to listen to, at least I keep myself away from people and don't say anything, but I don't think I'm naturally nearly that bad.

No wonder you don't have any friends IRL, and not by choice, like me.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    No wonder you don't have any friends IRL, and not by choice, like me.

Wrong again. For being as smart as you are, mallie, you have a pretty shit-tier sense of perception, but I forgive you.
    coolbreeze Tuskegee Airman
    just watched an hour ago for the second time. first view 8.5/10 about a year ago. second i would agree with your score mmQ. its still a very good movie. its a excellent for Gylenhall to show his incredible range as an actor. i was invested in the story from start to finish the first time ago, second not so much even though it was about a year since i first seen it. the Paxton character to ME was wasted i really thought his character would have a bigger impact especially on Gylenhall's character.

6.5/10 had the potential for a 9/10 but nope.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Originally posted by Mayberry I enjoyed it.

Where you at May Bae? (u_u")
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    I watched about 30 mins of it when it first came out, and lost interest, and turned it off.
    Rock_N_Rollover African Astronaut [my obsessively old-time raunch]
    Originally posted by coolbreeze just watched an hour ago for the second time. first view 8.5/10 about a year ago. second i would agree with your score mmQ. its still a very good movie. its a excellent for Gylenhall to show his incredible range as an actor. i was invested in the story from start to finish the first time ago, second not so much even though it was about a year since i first seen it. the Paxton character to ME was wasted i really thought his character would have a bigger impact especially on Gylenhall's character.

6.5/10 had the potential for a 9/10 but nope.

Necrobump.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by xox_LJ_xox I watched about 30 mins of it when it first came out, and lost interest, and turned it off.

If you would have been watching it with me, LJ, you would have lost interest much sooner. In the movie, that is!
    xox_LJ_xox African Astronaut [the cut facile neurotrichus]
    Hahaha, stl. You’re very free spoken lately.
    joerell African Astronaut [twine our circinate supersymmetry]
    Ssl fell asleep after the first minute.
    stl1 Cum Lickin' Fagit
    Originally posted by xox_LJ_xox Hahaha, stl. You’re very free spoken lately.

I think it's the anonymity of not having a picture.

And...your beauty.

You done with that Care Bear guy yet?
    DontTellEm Black Hole
    Movie is stupid old. Watched it, LOL verbal description better than actual movie.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top