User Controls

Goodbye guys

Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Leaving this website forever

Goodbye
    Cya at lunch!
    WellHung Black Hole (banned)
    May God bless ur future endeavors, youngster.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    You're my piece of mind my Om my center just trying to hold one more daAaAy. Bye forever then. Send me your contact info.
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Leaving this website forever

Goodbye

I'll go with..Let's form a cult and build a fortress in slab city Cali desert.
    Originally posted by mmQ You're my piece of mind my Om my center just trying to hold one more daAaAy. Bye forever then. Send me your contact info.

You, red and I might be cousins.. The population of ND was populated by kissin-cousins.
    Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country Dark Matter [my scoffingly uncritical tinning]
    When op finally leaves this site Trump gets impeached
    another attention repository
    Originally posted by DietPiano Cya at lunch!

Thanks lunch was great. I had chilli with pork and a glass of milk. Milk goes so well with tomato based foods.
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    NIGGA DIS PIRU
    Well knowing Lanny may or may not shut down this operation of yours.. I left a little note .. Sort of a last ditch attempt hoping it didn't get b-net from a-net and actually went to its proper destination..

" but what does any of this have to do with Mike Pence ? "

It didn't go to him this time.

Doesn't matter.. I feel like all politicians now pretend to go after each other and throw their attorneys under buses
    Originally posted by Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country When op finally leaves this site Trump gets impeached

Send me a pm if your fb page before Lanny shuts it down
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby

Thats close to the 80s song im trying to find but its not right

It goes

EAAARRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLYYYYYY SOOOOOMMMEEETHING!,

EAAAARRRRRRLLLYYYYYY SUUUUUUUUMMETHING!
    Kuntzschutz African Astronaut
    That's okay, you don't represent the beaners well at all. Despite their flaws, it would be very easy to find one way cooler than you to represent them here. Most of them aren't autistic enough to sign up though they usually have a life and don't just go around pretending to on sites like this.
    Originally posted by Kuntzschutz That's okay, you don't represent the beaners well at all. Despite their flaws, it would be very easy to find one way cooler than you to represent them here. Most of them aren't autistic enough to sign up though they usually have a life and don't just go around pretending to on sites like this.

So why don't you just mind control me to get me off the site then?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Vitamin G So why don't you just mind control me to get me off the site then?

he needs to change the waveguide on his herf gun to be able to affect mexicans
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Vitamin G So why don't you just mind control me to get me off the site then?

That would improve your life.
    Originally posted by aldra he needs to change the waveguide on his herf gun to be able to affect mexicans

Quiet gook
Jump to Top