User Controls

Bye Carl.

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]

I dunno why the guy upstairs who got evicted last Wednesday thought he could just sneak back in and live there.
    This nice officer did his sworn duty to "protect my peace and quiet"

The most retarded part of it was that one of the Landlords came by to show the apartment across the hall and Carl was just up there in his old apartment chillin.
    He came downstairs afterwards and told me the apartment lady is really nice and when she saw him she had supposedly said "oh, you're fine" meaning he could just keep fucking the place up.
    I can't wait to burn all his stuff in the alleyway.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Sooo.. you're now the eviction police?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by -SpectraL Sooo.. you're now the eviction police?

I didn't do anything except dislike the guy.
    It was the landlord that caught him up there in his old drug den when she went to show someone the apartment across the hall.

I am glad to see him go though.
    He doesn't function.
    Carl came back with delusions thinking he can still squat in the apartment above me.
    Wanted to know if he could get his "wallet" outta the garage.

This fool needs to realize I ain't a storage locker.
    I'm just taking the lock off tonight and I don't care what happens after that.

I am done with him.
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fonaplats Carl came back with delusions thinking he can still squat in the apartment above me.
    Wanted to know if he could get his "wallet" outta the garage.

This fool needs to realize I ain't a storage locker.
    I'm just taking the lock off tonight and I don't care what happens after that.

I am done with him.

He might get angry at you and harm you.

You should have told him "I don't want to get involved, I got troubles of my own"

cut him off right then and there. offer him a few bucks towards a storage unit. and cut ties.
    blaster master victim of incest
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    go upstairs and shit in the hallway

though really, who cares if he's squatting as long as he's not bothering you - not like you're losing anything
    Originally posted by aldra though really, who cares if he's squatting as long as he's not bothering you - not like you're losing anything

The issue he has is that he has to have his shit together and be responsible and pay rent, but the squatter's life is a shambles and he still gets a free ride.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by -SpectraL The issue he has is that he has to have his shit together and be responsible

come on now
    Originally posted by aldra come on now

Didn't you notice how hard he is striving to be a responsible citizen?
    This idiot doesn't get it.
    He says "why do you talk so dry?"
    I talk to him the way I do cuz I'm tired of seeing his cracked out ass eating broken glass off the ground.
    I'm tired of being asked for a cig...
    WellHung Black Hole
    Hi up
    Originally posted by Fonaplats I didn't do anything except dislike the guy.
    It was the landlord that caught him up there in his old drug den when she went to show someone the apartment across the hall.

I am glad to see him go though.
    He doesn't function.

Ur an intolerant bastard with no compassion for other human beings. U seem to possess 0 worthwhile attributes.
    Originally posted by blaster master That's a bitch made move, just ignore his stupid ass and let him be someone else's problem.

I kind of just said that you fat fucking younger version of me.

go wash the dishes, fool
    Originally posted by Fonaplats

Also is it just me, or does that cop look like he's taking a leak in your backyard? (o)_(o)
    blaster master victim of incest
    Technologist victim of incest
    Originally posted by blaster master Your solution involved offering the guy money.

Well I'm kind of like that. I'm broke as fuck but I mean.. a sort of "take the shirt off the my back" kind of person with a little bit of "now fuck off"

:}

semi neutral
    Originally posted by Greenspam Well I'm kind of like that. I'm broke as fuck but I mean.. a sort of "take the shirt off the my back" kind of person with a little bit of "now fuck off"

:}

semi neutral

You're just trying to cover all the bases.
    Originally posted by -SpectraL You're just trying to cover all the bases.

spreading myself thinly?
    Originally posted by Greenspam spreading myself thinly?

That's what you're for. Don't worry about it.
Jump to Top