User Controls

Am I the only one here watching Rick and Morty?

Great show, probably the best western animated show I've seen since Archer. You can watch the first episode here.

http://www.adultswim.com/videos/rick-and-morty/pilot/

Really love how the show all ties together with itself
    Yeah, this show is awesome. Its trippy as fuck and funny as shit. Doesnt the new season start soon/just started? Either way, its been a while since I watched it but now that I know its on adult swim website machine I will be quite happy to pick it back up.
    arthur treacher African Astronaut
    It's a good show, but I don't watch tv very much. Seen all of the first season.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    get schwifty is going to suck so fucking much
    Yeah, this show is awesome. Its trippy as fuck and funny as shit. Doesnt the new season start soon/just started? Either way, its been a while since I watched it but now that I know its on adult swim website machine I will be quite happy to pick it back up.

A bit late but yeah, all of season two is out now. Such a fucking good show. The new season isn't set to release until 2017 which sucks but, they put a lot of work into the show, I understand them needing time. A lot of the shots are very fucking intricate. Takes a lot of creativity constantly coming up with new aliens and whatnot. Like that one where they had the memory parasites, where rick broke the fourth wall telling you to look at "all these zany whacky characters!". That's A LOT of work.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    ^SPOILED MILK ALERT JESUS HECK MAN THANKS A LOT

Never seen the show, don't give a fuck about it, don't give a fuck about David Bowie or the Beatles either.
Jump to Top