User Controls

Picture of me just now

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    And yes I am drinking again:
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Grylls Cum Looking Faggot [abrade this vocal tread-softly]
    Cool man
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    The face of a pedophile.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Vitamin G The face of a pedophile.

No more like a cougar fucker or cougarslut lover combined with hot to trot teen fucker. Like abrely legal addict with mommy issues.
    Originally posted by Wariat No more like a cougar fucker or cougarslut lover combined with hot to trot teen fucker. Like abrely legal addict with mommy issues.

Why am i not surprised you have mommy issues
    I like to dominate and fuck hard women old enough to be my mom.
    Because than i feel power in life or some degree off control because they look up to me as their man with a wonderful cock.
    Intense sex is best too what happens with an older woman and a young guy, the intensity of it.
    how do i unsubscribe
    WellHung Black Hole
    The ridgeline of your nose is really long. It would be a long slide down it, for an ant.
    WellHung Black Hole
    Originally posted by Vitamin G how do i unsubscribe

🤣
    Originally posted by Vitamin G The face of a pedophile.

ok now lets see yours.
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by WellHung The ridgeline of your nose is really long. It would be a long slide down it, for an ant.

That was cute, wellhung. It made me giggle.

and I'm glad you have made changes Wariat. Real men love mature women who are a Challenge.

Don't let them trigger you, buddie
    Japan-Is-Eternal Naturally Camouflaged
    Just looking at you I can hear the eastern european accent

Wish I could be there drinking with you right now, is there cool slavic music playing in the background?
    Greenspam African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Japan-Is-Eternal Just looking at you I can hear the eastern european accent

Wish I could be there drinking with you right now, is there cool slavic music playing in the background?

He would probably make a boat out of your skin and paddles from your knee caps and bones.
Jump to Top