User Controls

Damn this pollack bitch goes hard

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    I feel kind of bad. I was on a real high last night like never before, I was raging pretty hard. And I told this pollack methadone addict that she's the worst mother ever. I apologized though.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    What proof are you gonna show us that she is pollack?
    Originally posted by Wariat What proof are you gonna show us that she is pollack?

I don't have any but she's from polland according to her. You never know these days if someone is telling the truth, gonts.
    Is she a recent immigrant?
    but like why pick up the phone if you're mouth is full of apple? seems like a weird thing to do.
    Originally posted by Wariat Is she a recent immigrant?

no she's been in texas for the last 10 years
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I feel kind of bad. I was on a real high last night like never before, I was raging pretty hard. And I told this pollack methadone addict that she's the worst mother ever. I apologized though.

Quoted for posterity.

You're a real shithead Bill Krozby. This lady sounds like an actual parent, while you probably haven't seen your kid in months.

Plus what self respecting adult actually calls people retarded.
    she's still going she's like hydro 2.0 with the wall of opiate text

Originally posted by Vitamin G Quoted for posterity.

You're a real shithead Bill Krozby. This lady sounds like an actual parent, while you probably haven't seen your kid in months.

Plus what self respecting adult actually calls people retarded.

I saw my mary last week for her b day i made a thread about it.

and who are you to say I can't call people retarded when you just called me a shit head. its like the pot calling the kettle black, get out of here with that bullshit
    STER0S Space Nigga [the disappointingly unanticipated slab]
    lol
    „I wouldnt speak to an animal the way you spoke to me.”

Technologist, what do you make of it?
    I feel kind of the same as her but with alcohol. Without it, I often cannot function or get out of bed due to depression and thinking about the lack of sex.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I saw my mary last week for her b day i made a thread about it.

whats her address ?

i want to send her some swimming atire and a smartphone.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I saw my mary last week for her b day i made a thread about it.

and who are you to say I can't call people retarded when you just called me a shit head. its like the pot calling the kettle black, get out of here with that bullshit

Yeah Bill Krozby, I call you a shit head on a forum called niggasin.space. Not in real life. Though you are a shit head.

I've seen the way you speak. You basically expel shit from your mouth. Like you realize everyone here is just fucking around and trolling, right? Lik, we don't act like that in our real lives. You are toxic as fuck and being drunk isn't an excuse. I drank last night and I didn't call anyone retarded.

Also lol @ 'last week.' Can't imagine being that shit of a father. Probably for the best though that you aren't an actual influence on your daughter's life. That would be catastrophic.
    Also posting her texts is pretty fucking shit. Guess there's no privacy when talking to Bill Krozby the rapist.
    He left her number and name out.
    Originally posted by Wariat He left her number and name out.

This time he did, and its still a pretty shit thing to do. He's posted girls faces before too. Just like you do.

Wouldn't be surprised if Bill Krozby is a pedo as well.
    Originally posted by Vitamin G Also posting her texts is pretty fucking shit. Guess there's no privacy when talking to Bill Krozby the rapist.

i stopped expecting privacy in telecommunicating the moment smartphones came around.
Jump to Top