User Controls

What is the number one think that turns you off about the opposite sex when you see it?

Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    How bout when they eat with their mouths open? Or take big chunks of food in at once?
    Being full of themselves

Like having a big ego
    This is true. Or how bout being hypocrytes. Or thinking any fuy that looks at them wants to fuk them?
    Or how bout if she refuses to look you in the eyes when they suck your dick? Like only your dick exists but not you as a whole person?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I don't care, she can watch tv LOL
    larrylegend8383 Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Wariat Or how bout if she refuses to look you in the eyes when they suck your dick? Like only your dick exists but not you as a whole person?

Light yourself and your apt on fire
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Technologist victim of incest
    #1 turnoff
    A creep like you!🤮
    But how am I a creep?
    Technologist victim of incest
    #2 Turnoff
    A guy who talks about being in prison non-stop.
    #3 Turnoff
    A guy who talks about pedophiles non-stop.
    #4Turnoff
    A guy who can’t handle a strong woman.

Guess you’re just a big turn off all the way around.🤮
    Originally posted by Wariat But how am I a creep?

ignore her.

time has rendered her unfuckable.

her opinions are moot.
    Daily an(nu)ally [dissolutely whisk the pantheon]
    An open mouth without a penis in it
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3566654/Menopause-drive-middle-aged-women-arms-toyboy.html
    independence

I value weakness and submissiveness so when I see a girl with a big truck going to work early making that bread I can't help but think they are totally alone and are that way for a reason because she spends so much time trying to be a man she has no time to be a woman with a boyfriend
    Solstice Naturally Camouflaged
    Manipulation
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Upper lip fur

Short hair
    I think if me and Technologist were in a relationship, this is what it would look like:
    What about a female that has a disability like a speech i peidment or wlaks with crutches due to having a spraint ankle or broken leg? That is a huge turnoff for me as well.
    Vitamin G African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Wariat What about a female that has a disability like a speech i peidment or wlaks with crutches due to having a spraint ankle or broken leg? That is a huge turnoff for me as well.

"speech i peidment"
    Originally posted by Wariat https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3566654/Menopause-drive-middle-aged-women-arms-toyboy.html

So is this true Techno,ogist that women around 48-49 and sometimes in early 50s after menopause starts are vulnerable to be snatched by boy toys like me to bed? And would she be in this category as well?

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/rhoc-tamra-judge-says-she-doesnt-drink-alcohol-at-home.html/
    haircount
Jump to Top